Executive Assistant, Audit, Aberdeen, FTC - 12 months - Open to flexibility
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Secretary to support a Partner, Director and the rest of the team in our Aberdeen Audit department. This opportunity is a 12 month fixed terms contract.
- Full secretarial/admin support to Partner, Director and Audit team
- Mailbox management for Partners and other team members if required
- Extensive diary management
- Extensive organisation of travel arrangements and itineraries
- Organise meetings; book rooms; arrange catering
- Events management and involvement in ad hoc projects
- Creating documents, spreadsheets and presentations from written using firm wide templates and ensuring brand compliant.
- Time submission for Partner and Director (if required)
- Expenses for Partner(s)
- To answer telephone calls in a professional manner, deal with queries appropriately by delegating to appropriate staff and ensuring detailed, concise information is passed to the relevant personnel
- Proactive approach and a positive ‘can do' attitude
- Excellent organisational skills and able to use own initiative
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and complete tasks within deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office environment
- Good knowledge of the firm
- Takes ownership/responsibility for tasks
- Confident, professional manner
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, internally and externally; written and spoken
- Attention to detail, with the willingness to provide the highest level of internal and external client service.
- Enthusiasm for working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate a willingness to own/solve problems as they arise, but also have the ability to identify issues for referral
- Constantly exercise confidentiality, discretion and personal sensitivity in all aspects of the role
- Resilient, have integrity and the ability to establish rapport with partners, staff and other key clients.
- Knowledge of firm's policies and guidelines
We are Internal Client Services (ICS)
Internal Client Services (ICS) contributes to the success of Deloitte through six departments: Clients & Markets, Finance & Legal, Human Resources, IT Services, Property & Corporate Services and the Shared Services Organisation. There is no such thing as a ‘typical’ ICS person or job. The work we do is as varied as our people are diverse: administrators, artwork designers, accountants, advisors, audio-visual technicians, business analysts, building surveyors, bilingual secretaries. ICS teams are based across the UK, Switzerland and India, all sharing a common goal of providing outstanding support to Deloitte and its people.
Deloitte offers integrated services that include Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
We deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of our clients, in the UK and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates within.
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism.
We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture. We are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we are able to support agile working arrangements. We recognise that our people are juggling demanding careers with commitments and interests outside of work.
Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways.
We are proud to have received a special award for Best Innovation for our WorkAgility Time Out programme in the 2015 Top Employers for Working Families awards.