Client Account Manager, part time, 3-5 days a week (flexible)
CLIENT ACCOUNT MANAGER
We are a small (but brilliant) London-based start-up Digital Marketing Agency that started life in 2015. Whilst we are still in our infancy, we have developed a strong client base and a thirst to take on the world. Based in Central London, we specialise in Paid Search and Social Advertising. We facilitate, encourage and develop consumer interaction across a wide range of industries.
Following a rapid period of growth, we require an experienced Client Account Manager for Search and Social.
You will be joining a team of five: two directors (the founders), our social media manager and our two marketing graduates. Founded by two young professionals, we set out to create an agency with a difference. With a wealth of digital marketing experience, we have worked with clients in various industries, including leading global brands, spanning both business and consumer markets.
Are you passionate about digital marketing and driven to help your team deliver great results to clients? Can you capture audience insights, define client objectives and bring people together to deliver the best campaigns on time and on budget? You will be tasked with ensuring ongoing optimisation and will be expected to always be on the lookout for opportunities to improve performance.
You will act as the senior stakeholder across all accounts, building relationships with clients to remove delivery obstacles and open new opportunities for growth and innovation.
You will be responsible for coordinating communications and planning between clients and the in-house team to ensure the agency and client look good on a daily basis.
If you’re the kind of person who is excited about what the internet holds for the future, and you have a vision of how to harness this for our clients’ businesses, then you’re the kind of person we definitely want to hear from!
- Deliver an exceptional client experience across all services
- Ensure the effective flow of communication between clients and internal teams, including consistent and comprehensive briefing of client issues and opportunities.
- Obtain client feedback and drive increases in client satisfaction and engagement
- Develop strategic direction of the team, to deliver value to clients
- Oversee management of client budgets, team utilisation and account profitability
- Build strong relationships, and influence clients at the highest level
- Manage tracking and reporting of performance to ensure team accountability and quality of service
- Coordinate monthly strategy reviews
- Drive client service excellence and a culture of ‘delighting’ clients
- Create opportunities for upsell and cross sell of services through regular senior client contact, understanding their needs and business challenges.
- Create demand by educating clients on the value of the agency's services
- Support all teams in developing proposal and pitch research and materials when required.
- Represent the business at a senior level, and providing an effective escalation point for clients
- Actively engaging with the digital community and maintain strong relationships with partners
- Provide leadership and coordination to the digital marketing team, driving growth and nurturing expertise
Skills - Essential
- Minimum 2 years of PPC and/or social media experience
- Minimum 1 years of leading and developing a team
- Hands-on knowledge of industry-standard tools and techniques
- Confidence in dealing with multiple client relationships simultaneously
- Demonstrable analytical approach to work
- Strategic ability and insight of clients must be second to none
- Aptitude for problem-solving and lateral thinking
- Faultless deadline and organisation
- Passion, curiosity, outgoing nature and top banter
Please click on Apply to submit your CV along with your covering letter detailing why you are suitable for the role.