AVP Change Management - Open to flexibility
AVP Change Management – Open to flexibility
As an Executive within Genpact’s Change Management practice, you will lead change management workstreams on engagements that deliver value to our clients, working closely with diverse and truly global Genpact and client teams. It is very much up to you to lead those workstreams, usually managing small teams of more junior colleagues. In addition, you will contribute to innovative new service offerings and play a key role in practice building from supporting business development to helping build an innovative and impactful change practice. As a relatively new Change Practice, we are creating a practice that focuses on having maximum impact, with a strong point of view and the ability to create value for clients.
If you are looking for a progressive company where you are not just a cog in the wheel, but where you can truly shape our future and the future of our clients, then you are the right candidate for this opportunity.
Change Management Practice
The Change Management Practice, works across industry sectors to support clients delivering business transformation. As a key success factor to successful transformation and clients realising business benefits, Change Management supports projects and programmes whether they are simple transitions, more complex transformations or implementation of new Operating Models within countries and globally.
We often drive the key business relationships, focusing on business benefits and the challenges of making the change happen through people. Typically, we are working as part of multi-disciplinary teams, often working with clients as part of our teams. This includes working at some of the most senior levels within an organisation, often coaching clients at C-level on what they need to do to deliver change. We have presence, passion and impact.
- Consulting Delivery - Responsible for defining appropriate approaches, delivering world-class change management practices, and processes to our clients, demonstrating the value of a structured process for change management and becoming a trusted advisor to our clients.
- Thought Leadership - Provide insight to new and emerging best practices within a Lean Digital business environment and their potential business benefits.
- Practice Leadership - Expected to contribute to the growth and vitality of the practice in various roles such as collateral development, recruiting, and methodology development. In addition, you will enhance the perception of the practice with colleagues within Genpact
- Business Development - Responsible for establishing a strong working relationship with clients and building add-on business for the practice and the firm, contributing to bid teams and representing the Change Management practice. You will be guided and supported but will often be the face of Change Management at client presentations. We have a reputation for having impact and being a key differentiator during the sales process.
Qualities, Experience, and Skills:
- Previous consulting experience is required, preferably with Big 4 or from one of our main competitors
- Consulting experience to include change management and organisational transformation in large, complex multi-national implementations.
- Experience/expertise in five or more of: Change Visioning; Leadership Alignment, Stakeholder Engagement; Communication Management; Business Readiness; Organisational Design, Benefits Realisation, Training Strategy & Design.
- Knowledge and experience of Change Management Methodologies and key deliverables.
- Strong spoken, written and interpersonal skills, including demonstrable experience in stakeholder engagement management at the most senior levels
- Out-going personality with ability to build rapport with all levels of client teams including experience at working at Executive level for blue chips
- Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple time zones when necessary.
- Responsibility/ experience inmanaging change management workstreams in significant projects
- Contributed to bid work, writing proposals and delivering client presentations
- The ability to make an impact, during the bid process and during delivery with clients
- Had experience of managing teams in the consultancy environment
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably MBA.
- Willingness to travel 4 days a week.
- Led bid work, writing proposals and delivering client presentations
- Having expertise in other consultancy competencies such as supply chain, Finance and Accounting, customer experience, cost reduction, digital transformation etc
- Delivery and Business development profile in business transformation; multiple large, complex consulting projects.
- Full life cycle implementation experiences throughout all phases of the solution delivery lifecycle would be advantageous.
- Strong business knowledge in one or more industry sectors
Genpact is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, colour, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Who is Genpact?
Genpact (NYSE: G) stands for “generating business impact.” We are a global leader in digitally-powered business process management and services. We architect the Lean DigitalSM enterprise through our patented Smart Enterprise Processes (SEPSM) framework that reimagines our clients’ operating models end-to-end, including the middle and back offices. This creates Intelligent OperationsSM that we help design, transform, and run. The impact on our clients is a high return on transformation investments through growth, efficiency, and business agility. For two decades, first as a General Electric division and later as an independent company, we have been passionately serving a few hundred strategic clients including approximately one-fifth of the Fortune Global 500, and have grown to over 70,000 people in 25 countries, with key offices in New York City. The resulting business process and industry domain expertise, and experience running complex operations, are a unique heritage and focus that help us drive the best choices across technology, analytics, and organizational design.
Genpact began in 1997 as a business unit within General Electric. In January 2005, Genpact became an independent company to bring our process expertise and unique DNA in Lean management to clients beyond GE, and then in August 2007, we became a publicly-traded company (NYSE: G). Since December 31, 2005, we have expanded from 19,000+ employees and annual revenues of US $491.90 million to 70,000+ employees and annual revenues of US $2.46 billion as of December 31, 2015. Bain Capital became Genpact’s largest shareholder in November 2012, with the strategic objective to grow the company further.