Part time PA
PA, Office support, secretarial, financial services, Oxfordshire
Our client is a growing financial services organisation with several office locations within the UK. Based in the Oxford office and reporting to the CFO, they are seeking a PA to join their team to provide the highest Personal Assistant support to the directors.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- PA Support for the CEO, CFO, Company Secretary/Legal and NED’s (Committee meetings – Remco and Audit), including diary management
- Ensuring all papers are prepared in advance of meetings
- Taking minutes for monthly meetings
- ‘Back up’ for taking minutes monthly/quarterly IFA meetings and monthly Compliance meetings
- Credit card reconciliation
- Assisting with all internal AL communications, including the internal newsletter.
- Assisting with liaising with our PR company
- EA Support
- IPO Support
Candidates will have several years experience as a PA, ideally within the financial or professional service sectors. He/she will possess excellent organisational skills and be committed to providing confidential, sensitive and professional support. Candidates must have the ability to liaise at all levels and it is essential to have the ability to time manage in order to achieve demanding deadlines.
This is a super opportunity to join an expanding firm at an exciting time on a part time/flexible basis.
Flexibility - 4 days a week
Location - Oxfordshire
Salary - up to £30K FTE plus bens