.NET Developer, part time, 3-5 days/wk
Hours: Part time 3-5 days/wk
We're looking for a skilled .NET developer to join our team in our Nemetos London office.
Nemetos is a Swiss company committed to delivering successful Content Management Solutions. We were established in 2007 and have delivered hundreds of projects for over 90 clients across Europe and the US.
We have an established team of skilled .NET developers in Cluj (RO) and Kharkiv (UA) but we are now looking to employ developers in the UK to be based out of our Farringdon office.
- At least 4 years of experience in ASP.NET development.
- Clear understanding of the .NET framework platform.
- An excellent knowledge of C# and ASP.NET.
- Good knowledge of MSSQL Server latest versions and LINQ.
- Experience working with web services and APIs.
- A good working knowledge of Sitecore with at least 1 year of hands on experience.
- Good knowledge of configuring complex Sitecore installations.
- Knowledge of other .NET CMS systems (Epi, Kentico, Umbraco) an advantage.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong desire to succeed, task finisher and details oriented.
- Must be result driven, proactive and a team-player.
- Fluent in English and a good communicator.
This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate to become a part of a team of absolute experts.
Nemetos works solely with .NET based CMS and our teams of consultants, back-end and front-end developers all have several years of experience working with .NET based CMS only. Becoming a Sitecore expert is inevitable, but you’ll need a good foundation with a number of installs and projects in your portfolio.
The focus of the work will be programming, but you will be working closely with the sales team in the UK and you will be asked to assist with pre-sales activities and a high level of client facing work.
As part of the work, you may also be the local (UK) team leader for a remote (RO or UA) team.
- We offer a very competitive salary package based on your abilities.
- We offer a significant long term incentives scheme.
- We have regular trainings and high level certifications.
- Maximum flexibility; you are in control of your working day and day-to-day planning.
- Opportunity to go on international business trips.
- A possibility to work on occasion in our Swiss or German office.
To apply please submit your CV and covering letter detailing your suitability for the role.