Business Development Consultant, Home-based, (24-40 hours per week to suit you)
Job Title: Business Development Consultant
Industry: Selling high-end solutions into International Hospitality Venues
Role: Freelance (24 - 40 hours per week)
Rate: £12-15 per hour
Bonus: Very generous and unlimited commission
Do you thrive in nurturing warm B2B leads?
Know how to nurture relationships at all points of the sales cycle?
And are you exceptional at developing rapport at Senior Management, Director, VP and C-level?
We are looking for a consultative sales person to grow our client’s opportunities within their dream list, all of whom are A-list hospitality, hotel and conference companies and groups. Their client list already includes many of the blue-chip names you’d recognise including the QEII Centre, Arsenal FC, National Conference Centre (NCC) and The IET's Savoy Place.
You know exactly what works when calling senior and board level warm leads and what it takes to develop relationships and secure meetings at that level.
Ideally, your strengths will span both the telephone / intro / warm lead response part of the sales process as well as either lining up meetings for the MD and Co-Founder of this company to go and close; or you excel in face to face sales meetings also. If that’s the case, we’d be happy for you to be trained extensively on the solutions so as you can comfortably and easily head out to these meetings and close the deals yourself (and that’s where more commission is available also).
The key to the success of this role lies in your ability to qualify all the warm leads you’re given, as well as communicating all details to the MD.
Key skills and expertise required:
- Business development skills (B2B)
- Skilled at nurturing relationships at Senior Manager, VP, Director and C-level
- A mature and consultative approach to warm lead business development
- Thrives working autonomously day to day, yet well able to liaise and communicate well with the office based team and via the CRM database
- Detailed notes regarding warm leads and follow ups
- Team player and enjoys learning about new systems used and solutions / services offered by the company
- You also love working from home and being a strong virtual member of a team
- Part or full-time (24 up to 40 hours per week)
- Freelance / contract basis
- You take care of your NI and tax
- Established home office set up
- Hourly rate: £12 - £15 per hour
- UK based
If you think this could be your next Sales / Business Development contract, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send across your CV together with a cover letter and we shall be in touch immediately as we’re keen to appoint ASAP.