Customer Insight Specialist - Part-time, 3 days per week
- Contract Type
- Contract - interim/fixed term
Customer Insight Specialist - Part-time 3 days per week
Role Purpose | Are you basically brilliant?
The Customer Insight Specialist will identify opportunities and methods for obtaining actionable insights on customer attitudes, behaviours, and expectations to inform future service proposition design. They will manage ‘Voice of Customer’ feedback tools and reporting across the business, and work with the Insight Analyst to tell the customer story. This role will also oversee the formal complaints process including identifying trends through root cause analysis, and feeding back into the business.
Why your job is important to us
Being basically brilliant in your job means applying your energy, drive and commitment to embedding insight and feedback into the improvement and quality of our services.
Making it happen!
- Develop and propose a programme of customer research, insight and feedback to identify areas for improvement in current and future services.
- Develop an agreed approach to reporting on customer feedback and insight to the operational teams (both formal and informal) and work with managers of service areas to identify ongoing improvements.
- Support the service improvement team to strategically evaluate service delivery processes from the perspective of our customers.
- Maintain and improve our current customer satisfaction approach and process and ensure all regulatory requirements continue to be met.
You will also:
- Manage and develop the formal complaints process, working with other teams to ensure that all complaints are owned and dealt with effectively and on time. Maintain the organisation wide comments, complaints and compliments records.
- Conduct root cause analysis of customer complaints and feed outputs back into the organisation to improve service delivery and performance.
- Provide complaints reporting which emphasises the nature of the complaints trends as well as the numbers.+
Valuing our values
Living and valuing our values is what defines and differentiates us as a business that balances profit and purpose. That’s about trusting each other to want to do the best we can; working together with a simple and straightforward approach to get the best out of our colleagues and for our customers deliver the right service every time. We are creative, trying out new ideas and new ways of working. You will embrace the future, constantly challenging yourself and others about what we do and how we do things to drive a better business.
A basic must!
- A proven ability to work with and influence colleagues across the business
- Ability to analyse and understand outputs and trends from research and feedback activity
- Confidence to convey insights effectivelyto operational teams to drive service improvement
- Able to see the ‘bigger picture’ in terms of telling and embedding the customer story across the business
- Write succinct and clear reports
- Challenge the status quo from the customer perspective
- Uphold and live NHH’s values with a robust commitment to diversity
For added brilliance!
You’ll be passionate about understanding customers and how good quality customer insight can enhance performance and importantly, the relationship we have with our customers.
Contract type: Fixed-term 6 months
To apply please submit your CV via the below method.
Apply for Customer Insight Specialist - Part-time, 3 days per week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly