Independent Financial Advisor - Full or part time flexible working
Our client is a Personal Financial Planning and Corporate Financial Services organisation.
They are looking for a number of Independent Financial Advisors (IFA's) to join them at their offices across the UK.
You will be qualified to a minimum of Level 4 Diploma and be based in either London, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Kent, Cambridgeshire, Dorset, West Midlands, Hertfordshire, Cardiff, Manchester or North Yorkshire
IFA's are principally home based, but there is a requirement to spend part of the week at your local office and be prepared to travel to any UK office from time to time, to meet the needs of the business.
- To develop and maintain a high quality advice service to existing clients on a range of financial planning solutions.
- To retain existing on-going income
- To generate additional income
- To identify and pass on opportunities for Customer facing advisers within the business
- To develop a sustainable business model for the provision of desk-based advice to clients
- To approach clients on a fee based service in line with our client service proposition
- To identify new business opportunities, and either handle them or pass to another regulated individual as appropriate
- To provide financial advice to clients on a range of financial planning solutions within agreed authorisation levels.
- To achieve agreed quality control targets
- To maintain a high quality service so that client needs are reviewed and met in accordance with agreed service levels
- To keep clients informed of legislative changes that may affect them, and keep them up to date with news of relevant financial products and services.
- To ensure that all compliance and company standards are met
- To regularly review personal development and performance
- To prepare and deliver suitability reports to confirm advice
Principle tasks include prospecting, fact finding, research and analysing client needs and presenting solutions. Followed by completing, providing after sales service and the maintenance of records.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Minimum Diploma level 4 qualification – Level 6 qualifications desirable
- Previous financial services experience in an advice giving or Para-planner role
Flexibility: Full time or part time options available with a mix of home and office based working (minimum requirement is 3 days a week)
Salary: £40-60K FTE basic plus commission (OTE six figures FTE) plus benefits
Location: UK wide, based between home and office
Must live near one of the UK offices:
Berkshire, Oxfordshire, London, Kent, Dorset, West Midlands
Hertfordshire, Cardiff, Manchester, Cambridgeshire, North Yorkshire