User Researcher - Open to home working
User Researcher - Open to home working
Lloyds Banking Group is the UK's leading digital bank, with over 11 million active online customers, as well as the UK's biggest mobile bank. We have one of the most highly trafficked and technically sophisticated digital businesses in the UK - the volume of LBG secure customer interactions in the UK each year is on par with global brands like Amazon, eBay and Google.
With this increasing demand for banking services via our mobile, desktop & tablet channels, we continue to invest heavily in technology. Our vision in Digital Banking is to be the pioneer in digital relationship banking and recognised as the best in Europe in the way digital technologies are used to safely and simply serve our customers across channels.
So, there's really never been a better time to join us....
We've created a single building Digital Hub housing a vibrant, diverse and "digital-first" work environment for all Digital colleagues and have stepped up our ambition to build better solutions for customers.
To support this crucial activity we've built an internal qualitative research capability, high-spec Labs that are available to support and inform all teams and brands across the business to ensure we're creating and developing the best Digital experiences. Our services are in high demand across the business, working on numerous projects to conduct vital end-to-end research and customer testing across our mobile, tablet and desktop inventory. Our programme of work includes in-lab testing in our purpose built lab facilities in London and Halifax on desktop and mobile environments, and also includes capability for testing in-branch and looking at wider touch points of the end-to-end Customer journey.
As an experienced User Researcher you'll have expertise in designing and conducting unbiased lab-based, remote and onsite user research on prototypes for the public and secure sites and devices, making recommendations to projects and senior stakeholders. We'll make full use of your experience in the field of conducting user research around digital/technology, ideally backed up with a relevant degree (or equivalent) in HCI, Design, User Experience etc. You'll have knowledge of moderating usability tests, focus groups, card sorting exercises, ethnographic studies and all of the associated documentation and process of conducting these research activities. You'll understand quantitative research methods like surveys, remote testing, web analytics and experience using Morae test software is desirable. It's vital you demonstrate excellent senior stakeholder management skills, internally and with third parties and have an innate ability to work collaboratively across teams in a fact paced, Agile environment.
Key accountabilities include:
- Designing and running usability studies on paper and digital prototypes and live sites and devices to improve LBG branded digital services and products - may include usability testing, focus groups, card sorting exercises, ethnographic research, heuristic and expert reviews, and other research as identified
- Managing the development and collation of research assets required to conduct research to agreed timescales
- Analysing research outcomes and develop professional reports that promote objectivity and the voice of the Customer
- When required, work with project teams to identify a roadmap of research activities across their project
- Liaising with and using research to influence key stakeholders including senior management, product teams, legal, compliance, innovation, digital transformation, e-Commerce and content management by conducting research activities to gain buy-in to make Customer improvements
- Managing and mentoring more junior members of the User Research Team
- Supporting the Customer Labs engagement model in the commissioning, oversight and management of user research activities with agencies and partners
- Supporting the Senior User Research Manager to review and assess research requests and advise teams about the best method of engaging with Customers
- Ensuring all research projects have defined goals and objectives and outputs can be measured and easily understood by project teams and the User Research Team
So, if you're passionate about Digital User Research and have the experience and/or qualifications we're seeking then we'd love to hear from you.
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy our total commitment to your ongoing personal and professional development. Making you feel valued is important, so we offer a highly competitive salary and rewards package and as one of the first major employers to offer flexible working to all its employees, we also understand the importance of good work-life balance.
Please click Apply to continue.