Marketing Consultant - Part-time 2 days/wk
- Contract Type
- Contract - interim/fixed term
Marketing Consultant - Part-time 2 days/wk - 6 months Maternity Cover
2 days per week
Up to £200 per day for 6 months.
Based at Newable, Queen Elizabeth Street office in SE1.
Newable are a professional services group dedicated to encouraging British businesses. They work with businessmen and women at the heart of the economy, helping them to unleash their potential through investment, loans and finance, advice, accommodation and outsourced services.
Newable is one of the most active and creative supporters of small businesses, working to create jobs, encourage enterprise and equip business with the expertise and resources to compete. It operates purely on commercially secured revenue and aims to achieve a “social” return on its investments and services by taking a longer term view.
We are recruiting a Marketing Consultant for Newable Business Loans, to provide part-time temporary maternity cover for the next 6 months.
- Work with the project teams to develop marketing plans for Newable operated Funds; identifying audiences, spotting opportunities, developing key messages and collateral.
- Implement online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Prepare high quality marketing materials including writing online promotional content and copy for collateral, articles and newsletters.
Skills required include:
- Good stakeholder management skills.
- Intermediate ability to manage end to end email production via Mail Chimp.
- Advanced skills in using Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
- Intermediate capabilities in setting up and management of Twitter cards and LinkedIn sponsored updates.
- Advanced ability to use Adobe InDesign.
- Intermediate ability to use Adobe Photoshop.
To apply please send a CV and short cover note explaining how you meet the requirements in the person specification, via the below method.
Closing date: 25th October.
We reserve the right to close this opportunity early if an unprecedented high volume of applications are received.
Newable is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or any other protected grounds. Disabled people who meet all of the essential criteria will be invited to interview.
Apply for Marketing Consultant - Part-time 2 days/wk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly