Customer Service Agent, part time, 2-5 days per week
Customer Service Agent
Location: Cheadle Hulme, Cheshire SK8 6QH
Salary: £17,500 - £20,000 pro-rata depending on experience + bonus
Hours: 2-5 days a week, flexible. We have different schedules available so as part of the application you can let us know your ideal working days / hours which will be take into consideration.
An award winning online retailer are looking for an experienced, dedicated, ambitious and friendly Customer Service Agent to join their expanding team at an extremely exciting time for the business.
* Responding to UK and International customer queries and complaints via email, phone and social media channels, in a timely and accurate manner.
* Maintain customer records by constantly updating account information and recording details of any customer issues/enquires.
* Learning as much as possible about the company's range of products to ensure you can offer great advice to the customers
* Basic administrative tasks
* Liaising with other departments to resolve queries and obtain information for customers
The ideal candidate will be responsible for dealing with the following:
* email enquiries
* phone calls and social media queries from existing and potential customers at a fast pace
* aiming to deliver the highest standard of customer service whilst responding to a range of enquires and resolving customer complaints
* online live text chat with on site visitors
* Experienced working with an online retailer/inbound customer services.
* Written communication and people skills.
* Excellent IT skills, and a good understanding of the internet, and online purchasing.
* Outgoing, tactful and friendly attitude.
* Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment and to manage own work load.
* Good organisation, prioritisation and planning skills.
* Able to hit targets and deadlines.
To apply, please click on Apply Now to continue and complete our application form.