Sales Excellence Director - Open to flexibility
3 days left
- Contract Type
• Significant Pharmacy Sales Rep and/or FLM experience required. Operational Sales Leadership role of Pharmacy Field Force also accepted.
• Category Management and Trade Marketing experience preferred
• Sales Training / or other function capability building experience preferred
• Key Account Management experience recommended
Advanced Degree (marketing preferred)
Strengthen Pharmacy capabilities to ensure delivery of the FMCH Winning Formula, align with GSK consumer Health strategies and achieve World Class standards.
• Support the development and implementation of Pharmacy strategies, owning Pharmacy capability building agenda and alignment with internal stakeholders, i.e. Area Head’s and Global Category on capabilities and tools required to win in Pharmacy and leverage growth opportunities.
• Work closely with local Sales and Capability personnel to develop world class Pharmacy capabilities.
• Develop and align Pharmacy capability framework or “language”, assessment tool and process. Align internal stakeholders.
• Develop methods of improving Pharmacy capabilities, i.e. training, coaching and performance management for priority functional skills.
• Develop roadmap for and support local implementation of capability building methods.
• Develop and support implementation of best in class tools and templates that drive performance by standardizing Pharmacy ways of working around optimal process.
• Align and energize markets and Sales teams behind the plan and ensures Pharmacy is visible with Leadership teams.
• Input and alignment with Category to deliver fit for purpose marketing collateral, i.e. Perfect Shelf standards, Detail aids, Pharmacy KA Selling decks, etc…
• Monitor and control implementation of new ways of working in Pharmacy and w/support of Sales Analytics and Systems team, build process to monitor impact and assess internal and external customer satisfaction.
• Establish communication rhythm with local Pharmacy and capability building personnel to align on priorities, implementation roadmap, share best practices, etc…
• Participate in Pharmacy external events including associations, conventions and KOL interaction
• Synergize and synchronize processes and ways of working across channels, i.e. Customer Engagement skills like selling and influencing and HCP across Pharmacy Field Force and Oral Care Expert Field Force.
Closing Date: 31st October 2016
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.