Manager, Global People Technology - Talent
At KPMG, our values define who we are and the way we do business. As a leading professional services firm, we know that our strength and capability come from our people – their different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. From our inclusive leadership strategy to our diversity and inclusion targets – we’re making bold changes to who we are and what we do. Be part of it.
Job Description: Manager, Global People Technology - Talent
Technology costs account for well over half of the Global PPC budget; technology projects underpin virtually every PPC programme, across Talent, Learning, Performance Development, Recruitment and Engagement.
We are responsible for designing, implementing and operating globally based technology solutions for the firm. Examples of these are: MyPD, Applicant Tracking (Kenexa), Global LMS, Global Mobility Avature and most recently the Global HCM.
A vacancy exists for a Manager to join our global talent and resourcing team to take forward our recruiting technology agenda.
The Manager, Global People Technology will be a key member of the People Technology team and will have responsibility for managing and supporting the projects and strategic initiatives that support our recruitment strategy, including our applicant tracking system, candidate relationship management system and global mobility management system.
The role will require extensive relationship management and collaboration with the wider business, the People Function, Recruitment, Global Mobility and ITS leadership across KPMG globally to ensure all requirements and business needs are continually addressed.
Reporting to the Senior Manager responsible for Talent and Recruiting Technology, this is a very challenging role, requiring technical, relationship management and organisational skills and a clear desire and motivation to deliver world class processes through technology.
- Championing recruitment technology throughout KPMG.
- Manage recruitment technology projects including selection and management of teams of internal resources and external vendors to ensure initiatives are completed on time and on budget and meet business needs.
- Manage workstreams or larger people technology programs
- Help maximise the potential of the firm’s investment in technology, exploiting what has already been achieved and influencing future investment decisions to deliver an efficient, cost effective, value added capability across the wider firm.
- Maintain an in depth understanding of current industry trends in recruitment technology and to identify areas in which technology can be used more effectively.
- Establish relationships with external organisations to explore best practice models, examine parameters of work and quantitative measures to measure performance
- Actively contribute to the global people agenda.
- Act as an ambassador for the Global People Technology team in relation to performance and reward technology matters to promote the sharing of best practices across the KPMG network
Skills & Experience
- Proven recruitment and recruitment systems experience
- Degree level preferred, plus formal project management qualification.
- Experience of recruitment/resourcing/talent systems implementations and other people related systems with a global scope.
- A working knowledge at least one of the people technology platforms in use in KPMG globally today, with an understanding recruitment systems infrastructures and a proven ability to stay up to date with evolving trends and thought leadership.
- Project or workstream management experience
- Innovative thinker with the ability to identify and drive the implementation of solutions to complex problems
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Ability to lead real and virtual teams through complex change processes
- Experience of working in an international or diverse cross cultural environment
- Willingness to travel regularly internationally (occasionally with limited notice)
- Flexible, resourceful and comfortable with complexity. Happy to work with a changing brief, and tailor presentations and output to different stakeholder needs at short notice.
We recognise that as individuals, we each have particular needs and that one size doesn’t fit all, when it comes to how, when and where you work. That’s why we’re proud to offer our colleagues agile working options. We believe in putting you at the centre of your career – KPMG will offer the training, development and stimulating work environment to help you get to where your career ambitions are. That’s why we introduced ‘Our Deal’ – it’s our way of saying ‘thank you’ for bringing your best to work. As part of ‘Our Deal’, you’ll benefit from a range of rewards from secondment opportunities and preferential banking services to a day off on your birthday and have open, honest conversations about your career development.