QA & Effectiveness Consultant, HR Operations - Open to flexibility
QA & Effectiveness Consultant, HR Operations - Open to flexibility
- Bachelors Degree required with relevant work experience (or equivalent)
- Capability/ Learning/ Training or Quality Assurance experience
- Strong project management, facilitation and OE skills
- Proven ability to lead and influence others without direct line responsibility and to manage in a matrix environment.
- Self starter able to maintain motivation and determination to see work through over prolonged periods
- Behavioural flexibility
- High integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality at all levels
- Ability to understand root cause of issues and effectively problem solve using ADP tools
- High level of expertise in standard MS Office Software (excel, word, PowerPoint)
- In depth customer service orientation and focus
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective relationships and influence
- Sense of urgency: meets challenging goals and timelines; quickly changes plans when data or actions require it
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Experience of exercising good judgment and working with a variety of different levels in the organization
- HR experience preferred
- Experience with metrics, service performance management, continuous improvement strategies and techniques
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company. We research and develop a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. We have a significant global presence with commercial operations in more than 160 markets and a network of 84 manufacturing sites in 36 countries. Our purpose is to help more people around the world do more, feel better and live longer.
The QA Consultant is responsible for reporting and analysis of technical capability metrics in the Customer Support department (formerly known as Tier 1) and is responsible for delivering technical capability development and training in the HR Customer Support department.
This includes a solid understanding of core capabilities for each role and accurate measurement as defined by leadership to deliver a strong customer experience. The QA Consultant is responsible for monitoring and evaluating of inbound and outbound customer correspondence (calls, emails, live chat, web submit) handled by the HR Customer Support Consultants and work performed by the Workforce Data Analysts. All reporting will be to ensure the highest level of quality and adherence to HR policies and procedures. The role of the QA Consultant is to independently collect data to feed into overall team metrics to allow for further improvements to the customer experience.
The job holder will work collaboratively with peers and leaders of the HR Customer Support Centre to ensure training and development needs on both individual and collective levels and will be called upon to deliver training across HR Workforce Data Management Team and/or the HR Customer Support Consultants. The role will complement the training support delivered by the Global Learning and Development organization. The purpose of the job is to ensure capabilities in Tier 1 are effectively deployed in training and managed.
To educate the HR Support team on new and changed HR policies and processes. The QA consultant will be responsible for identifying gaps in Knowledge Management information and coordinating with the Local Process Owners to get information updated.
- Acts as a subject matter expert on certain topics related to departmental quality assurance, capabilities and continuous improvement to Tier 1.
- Collaborates and provides input to further enhance and develop the capabilities framework necessary to deliver services for the HR Customer Support department.
- May have oversight and help lead in coordinating the appropriate training for new members in the HR Customer Support department to ensure enhanced customer experience.
- May contribute to the capability development for the HR Workforce Data Management and HR Customer Support Consultant teams.
- May be involved in benchmarking external training programs
- Schedule training sessions and coordinate materials and supplies for sessions
- Assist in identifying and prioritizing learning needs of specific employee segments and recommending training solutions for performance related problem. Utilizes set standards and collaborates well with leaders in HR Customer Support department to ensure quality assurance which may include standard scorecards or methods to ensure quality of customer support. Will monitor appropriate metrics to provide oversight and insights to performance with an expectation of driving continuous improvement. Will provide coaching to HR Customer Support Consultants or HR Workforce Data Management Analysts.
- Works with leaders in Tier 1 to identify performance trends with their staff at a team and individual level
- May participate in internal audit work performed by Workforce Analytics Team
- May participate in design and implementation of processes related to ensuring quality delivery
- May train HR Customer Support Consultants and HR Workforce Data Management teams on new or changed processes.
- Will coordinate refresh training for cyclical HR activities.
We are passionate about what we do and have created an environment where everyone feels valued, is able to develop, contribute to our mission and be proud of what we achieve. We want people who share our values and believe in our mission. Our investment in training, development and learning opportunities will empower you to be the best you can be, and we’ll make sure you have a stimulating and wide-ranging role that will enable you develop your expertise as you create value for us.
Please click Apply to continue.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.