Internal Communications Manager - Part-time, 18 hours per week
- Contract Type
- Contract - interim/fixed term
Internal Communications Manager - Part time
Hours: 18 hours per week
Salary: £32,149 pro rata (Grade 9)
Contract: Fixed term appointment for two years
An overview of our organisation
Acas are workplace experts. We provide guidance and services to businesses and employees to help workplaces to thrive. And when things go wrong our conciliators help to resolve disputes, whether there’s one person involved or a bigger group represented by a union.
Our Communications Team
This is a great opportunity for an experienced internal comms professional to work in a small and friendly internal comms team which the Cabinet Office has rated as an exemplar. We have high levels of engagement from staff who care about their work and the post will be at the forefront of helping to maintain these high levels, including developing internal social media channels.
You will also devise and deliver campaigns, advise internal stakeholders, create content and monitor and evaluate communications. You will also contribute to our intranet.
- Develop, deliver and evaluate internal communications campaigns, working closely with internal stakeholders;
- Create written and digital content for use across all internal communication channels;
- Support the evaluation, development and effectiveness of internal communications channels and processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to adapt style to audience;
- Ability to build and maintain constructive relationships with internal stakeholders;
- Ability to help internal stakeholders define their communication needs and advise them on most effective messages and channels;
- Experience of devising and delivering internal communication strategies;
- Experience of gathering, evaluating and interpreting data and evidence of effectiveness of campaign impact;
- Excellent attention to detail and proof reading skills;
- Excellent organisation and ability to balance competing demands;
- Understanding of internal comms channels and communication technologies;
- Ability to work independently and drive forward projects and campaigns using own initiative.
- Experience of introducing internal social media channels.
For further details on the role and information on how to apply please click the "Apply" button below