IT Solutions Business Development Consultant, Phone / Home-based, (24-40 hours per week to suit you)
Job Title: Business Development Consultant (Telephone based)
Sector: High-end solutions into International Hotel Groups and Hospitality Venues
Role: Freelance / Contract (24 - 40 hours per week)
Rate: £12-15 per hour
Bonus: Generous and unlimited commission
Do you thrive in nurturing warm B2B leads?
Do you have proven ability to sell IT / cloud based software solutions?
Know how to nurture relationships by telephone at all points of the sales cycle?
And are you exceptional at developing rapport by phone with decision makers at Senior Management, Director, VP and C-level?
We are looking for a consultative telephone appointment maker to support our client's sales function.
Their dream list are A-list hospitality, hotel and conference companies and groups and their existing client list includes many of the blue-chip names you’d recognise including the QEII Centre, Arsenal FC, National Conference Centre (NCC) and The IET's Savoy Place.
You know exactly what works when calling senior and board level warm leads and what it takes to develop relationships and secure meetings at that level with regards to IT / cloud based solutions.
Ideally, your strengths will span both the telephone / intro / warm lead response part of the sales process as well as either lining up meetings for the MD and Sales Manager to go and close.
The key to the success of this role lies in your ability to qualify all the warm leads you’re given, as well as communicating all details to the MD and Sales Manager.
Key skills and expertise required:
- Business development skills (B2B) within an IT and / or cloud based solutions sales role - essential
- Skilled at nurturing relationships with decision makers at Senior Manager, VP, Director and C-level
- A mature and consultative approach to warm lead business development
- Thrives working autonomously day to day, yet well able to liaise and communicate well with the office based team and via the CRM database
- Detailed notes regarding warm leads and follow ups
- Team player and enjoys learning about new systems used and solutions / services offered by the company
- You also love working from home and being a strong virtual member of a team
- Part or full-time (24 up to 40 hours per week)
- Freelance / contract basis
- You take care of your NI and tax
- Established home office set up
- Hourly rate: £12 - £15 per hour
- UK based
If you think this could be your next Sales / Business Development contract, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send across your CV together with a cover letter and we shall be in touch immediately as we’re keen to appoint ASAP.