Operations Director / COO - Legal
Our client is a professional services firm in the legal sector. They are looking for a senior operational director with experience in a similar field.
This person will:
- Design, implement and update the firm's business and marketing plan along with an annual budget
- Oversee the budget and spend and keep teams advised on any restrictions of spend throughout the year
- Identify new business development opportunities / potential new workstreams and consolidate/revisit existing business contacts
- Oversee the building and maintenance of a client database
- Organise and attend functions and events to gain maximum exposure and build relationships with future clients and partners
- Review and update the firm's website
- Attend and contribute to senior management committee meetings as Secretary, issuing minutes and monitoring activities
- Organise staff development and training
- Oversee the building lease and maintenance
- Oversee statutory compliance, internal policies and complaints procedures
- Implement speedy problem solving strategies and activities as required
The candidate will have a personable and patient manner, and an unflappable temperament. They will also have an outgoing and positive and tolerant outlook.
Salary: circa £90K FTE plus discretionary bonus, BUPA and season ticket loan
Flexibility: 4 or 5 days a week office based initially with opportunity of remote working for 1 day each week when established.
Location: Central London