FS Tax Advisor, Manager & Senior Manager Opportunities
EY has had market-leading growth over the last five years and earned a reputation for a welcoming, flexible and inclusive culture.
We are looking for talented Tax Advisors, Managers & Senior Manager to join our Financial Services Tax teams across the Banking, Insurance and Asset Management sectors in Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle & Edinburgh.
These teams play a pivotal role in supporting our clients’ business agendas, helping them navigate the complex and fast-changing demands of national and in international tax legislation.
Which teams you could join and why you should move to EY?
- We are currently recruiting into our Corporate Tax, Global Compliance Reporting, Indirect Tax, Customer & Operational Tax and Transactions tax teams at Advisor, Manager & Senior Manager level
- Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle and Edinburgh are vital to our ambitious growth plans.
- These are agile, collaborative teams: you’ll work across service lines and with global, local and national clients. We are the only professional services firm with a globally-integrated Financial Services business.
- We’re investing heavily in our Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle and Edinburgh offices, promoting and recruiting more partners, and creating exciting opportunities for our people. We’ve built regional Centres of Excellence to drive innovation, solve complex client issues and shape the future of work.
Responsibilities across the tax practices include:
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with current and potential clients and provide high levels of client service.
- Manage the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken
- Proactively manage existing clients and contributing to winning new clients/assignments
- Support or manage proposals for new work/ renewals of existing engagements
You’ll bring the following skills and experience:
- Technical tax expertise
- Strong relationship management skills with the ability to manage client expectations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience of general project management practices
- Ability to solve problems creatively and pragmatically
- Proactivity with the ability to work with people from across the practice
- ACA / ACCA / CA / Tax Inspectors with full Technical Training course / Law qualification / CTA (or breadth of knowledge equivalent to CTA)
- Working for EY around the UK, everything moves fast - from building relationships with your clients, to leading teams and developing expertise.
- Apply today and our recruitment team will be in contact to talk through our regional vacancies and how your skills and experience best fit.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.