Solicitor - Head of Family Law, full or part time
Are you looking for the opportunity to head up the family law team of an exciting and progressive firm which continues to grow?
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated solicitor to join their family law team based in Salisbury.
Qualifications and the role
The job is suitable for an experienced family law solicitor with a minimum of five years PQE.
The work is 100% private client – they do not take on legal aid work. As a result the successful candidate will need considerable experience with regard to divorce and in particular ancillary relief and pensions.
Experience of military divorce would be helpful – a significant part of the family team’s caseload is military divorce in which they have considerable specialist experience, for clients both locally and nationwide.
Experience in using a case management system for family law cases would also be useful.
The successful candidate
The right candidate will have;
- a minimum of at least 5 years’ experience of family law
- The confidence and the ability to react to change whilst working within a pressurised environment
- the ability to supervise junior lawyers
- good organisational and excellent IT skills
- a keen eye for detail
- excellent standards of client care and great communication skills
- the ability to be an excellent biller
- the ability to work well as part of a team
- a desire and the ability to help in the growth of the family law department
Flexibility: Full time or 4 days a week with some home working
Salary: Good market rate – dependent on the successful candidate’s qualification and experience