Senior Enterprise Architect - Business Application Services
We have an exciting position for a Senior Enterprise Architect to join a global, innovative and family friendly organisation.
This opportunity will enable you to play a key role in the firm’s digital agenda, defining and driving the security services which has been identified as the single most important technology for future success of the company.
You will have responsibility for the strategy and architecture of key technologies that enable the digitalisation of business practices across the organisation including Big Data and Analytics, SAP, Identity and Access Management, Security for end-to-end services and Insider Threat.
For this role you will need:
- To enjoy collaborating, bringing together and working with diverse functions, teams and senior leaders to scope, design and deliver solutions
- A logical and collaborative approach to problem solving and addressing complex challenges in a changing environment, leading by example
- Experience of delivering successful technology implementations to large scale, diverse businesses
- Broad SAP functional business process knowledge with experience of security risk, eg defining and delivering security for large scale SAP implementations
- Experience of defining and leading the implementation of Identity and Access Management Systems
- Exposure to Identity Management solutions and Authentication Frameworks (eg SAML, SSO)
- Security experience in big data solutions and/or security for applications hosted in different types of cloud i.e. traditional hosting, IAAS, PAAS and SAAS
- CISA and/or CISSP certificates
This organisation is a strong believer in personal development and will provide support, training and development for the successful candidate such as TOGAF or similar.
Our client is very open to part-time and home-working in this role and there are a number of examples of people working in this way across the organisation.
If you feel that you have the appropriate experience and you are interested in working within an inclusive, flexible and highly collaborative working environment then we would like to hear from you.
Flexibility – 4 or 5 days a week with some home-working
Location – West London
Salary - £90-100K FTE plus excellent flexible benefits package