Senior Executive (Manager) Operational Transaction Services Ops-Flexible
Are you ready to take control and deliver impact? Then join EY to gain experiences that will last a lifetime.
We’re looking for Senior Executives (Managers) to join our team because we are experiencing tremendous growth in our Operational Transaction Services Team.
What we do
Operational Transaction Services (OTS) is the largest combined Operations and IT team in Europe. We have a market-leading proposition to create and maximise value for our clients, whether they are acquiring or divesting assets, or undertaking operational restructuring. We work on the most complex and high profile global transactions, across a broad portfolio of clients and industry sectors. We are a group of experienced industry professionals with a background in IT and Operations who are serial transaction advisers, which enables us to bring a wealth of deep sector and functional knowledge to our clients. As a team, we prepare and execute separation and integration plans, identify ideas and sources of value enhancement, as well as advise on risk mitigation and the successful change of operations, functions and people
What you will do
- You'll advise clients across all sectors, supporting key decision makers in developing and executing strategies for transactions.
- Develop experience of a range of different type of engagements, including pre-deal (e.g operational due diligence, carve-out planning), post-deal (e.g integration planning, tracking) and restructuring (e.g rapid cost reduction).
- Lead blended project teams comprising colleagues from our transactions and advisory practices.
- Contribute to management of each engagement, including commercials and risk.
- Assist in aspects of business origination, including pitches and presentations, and attending meetings with clients to help sell work.
- Contribute to our practice development initiatives, supporting the continued focus on our team as a great place to work.
- You would act as a role model and support development of junior team members, coupled with the recruitment and training responsibilities.
- Learn and develop technical and personal skills to support achievement of career goals, through a blend of structured learning, coaching and experiences.
Skills & Experience
As a Senior Executive in Operational Transaction Services you will require knowledge and experience in the below:
- Professional services / consulting;
- Transactions: ideally due diligence, carve-out or integrations experience;
- Deep understanding of one or more core operational functions.
As a team we also look for some of the following knowledge and experience:
- Adept at building strong working relationships with senior clients, including influence, advice and support to key decision makers.
- Demonstrated aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of delivering high-quality reports and presentations.
- Strong team leadership skills, particularly teams with diverse skills and backgrounds, coupled with the ability to manage and develop juniors.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong work initiative and the ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas.
- Professionalism and consistency in approach to client work, internal business and practice development projects.
- Ability to develop and maintain internal and external networks.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.