Administrator - Open to flexibility
The Agricultural Mortgage Corporation PLC (AMC) is a market leader in the provision of medium and long term secured loans to the farming industry in Great Britain. It aims to be the first choice for farm and rural finance on the basis of competitive terms and quality of service.
As a member of the Business Support Team you will be required to provide administrative support, maintenance of data integrity and development of the Customer Management System.
You will carry out a range of specialised support functions including report production, problem solving, data processing, data interrogation, development and delivery of business requirements.
You will be able to deliver a high standard of attention to detail, communication skills and be a good team player.
IT skills are required. Knowledge of Access query writing is an advantage.
The team has responsibility and training will be provided for:-
* Providing first line user support for CMS (Customer Management System), from a non-technical perspective.
* Data integrity in CMS - the team carry out various admin tasks, for example - to remove duplicate entries and correct mismatches against the Mortgage Accounting System (MAS). Investigation of balance differences between CMS & MAS.
* The majority of MI (Management Information) is produced either in Microsoft Access or from the CMS Ad-Hoc reporting tool. Reports are scheduled and run daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually.
* Preparation of data for AMC Marketing and/or Mailings.
* The production of development requirements in conjunction with the business and Group IT. Responsibility for ensuring that testing of new developments is carried out, any training is given and that any new procedures are documented in order to be added to the sharepoint 'Help' system.
* The maintenance and auditing of the sharepoint 'Help'system.
* Business Continuity testing.
* CMS Template administration using MS Word.
* Providing cover for entering applications onto the Customer Management System database. Data processing.
Skill set required:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, combined with interpersonal skills in order to interact with technical and non-technical staff at all levels.
Data Management Skills - Looking at and analysing data. Interest in using database software to create and run queries and reports. Understanding and reviewing sources of data and working with colleagues to ensure that data is accurate (Data integrity). Good knowledge of MS Office applications.
Good numeracy, analytical & literacy skills.
Motivated individual with a positive attitude and an enquiring mind
Able to work as part of a team and independently
Able to work under pressure and to short deadlines
Looks for ways to improve working practices and procedures (proactive)
Excellent organisational skills
Attention to Detail