Executive (Junior Manager) Operational Transaction Services Ops, Open to Flexibility
Are you ready to take control and deliver impact? Then join EY to gain experiences that will last a lifetime.
We’re looking for Executives (Junior Managers) to join our team because we are experiencing tremendous growth in our OTS Team currently.
Our team is a dedicated group of over 100 professionals in this specialist service offering. Each draws on their financial, operational and technical skills to support both private equity and corporate clients, spanning a wide range of industries. We’re focused on our clients’ key strategic activities, advising and influencing at senior leadership level. We’re keen to maintain our leading position in the field. As a result, we’re continually seeking new markets, new perspectives and better ways to deliver value. Key areas of work: • Pre-deal: Operational & IT Due Diligence, Carve-out Planning, Synergy Assessments • Post-deal: Integration Planning, Day 1 Readiness Services, Benefits and Synergy Tracking • Restructuring: Support for Distressed Carve Outs, Rapid Cost Reduction and Operational & IT Turnarounds.
In your role as an Executive you will have responsibility for;
- Leading and/or contributing to pre deal, post deal and separation engagements with clients across all sectors including private equity.
- Assisting in aspects of business origination, including pitches and presentations, and working in project teams comprising other colleagues from Transaction Advisory Services, such as operational and financial due diligence.
- Working on client engagement teams executing Operational Transaction Services which support key decision makers in developing and executing strategies for transactions
- Assess the client's state of readiness with respect to people, resources, planning, data collection and strategy, while identifying high-risk areas, unidentified issues and areas for overall improvement
- Contribute to people initiatives; recruiting, retaining and training current and future staff.
You will have knowledge and experience of the following:
- Professional services 'advisory' experience from a management consultancy, corporate finance advisory firm or as an 'internal consultant' in a corporate
- Operations experience, ideally gained with companies in one or more of the following sectors: industrial, consumer, life sciences, high tech, logistics, telecoms, retail, engineering and construction, and energy.
- Functional experience will include supply chain, manufacturing, procurement, shared service centre operations, commercial operations, digital operations, R&D, sales and finance function operations.
- Demonstrable financial analysis experience from a number of pre- and post-deal transactions, with the ability to link operational analysis to P&L, cash flow and balance sheet
- Track record in business development and routes to market, with the ability to develop and maintain internal and external networks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and experience of producing and reviewing high calibre reports, papers, presentations and thought leadership.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.