Assistant Director, Operational Transactions Services - Ops, flexible
We’re looking for Assistant Directors (Senior Managers) to join our team because we are experiencing tremendous growth in our OTS Team currently. We’re focused on our clients’ key strategic activities, advising and influencing at senior leadership level. We’re keen to maintain our leading position in the field. As a result, we’re continually seeking new markets, new perspectives and better ways to deliver value.
· In your role as an Assistant Director you will have responsibility for;
· Working on some of the highest-profile deals in EMEA, spanning a broad range of industry sectors
· Selling, managing and delivering buy and sell-side transaction services across the deal lifecycle
· Advising and supporting Senior Management in corporate and private equity firms to help realise deal value.
· Leading meetings with senior client stakeholders to advise, shape and drive the strategy and planning for integration, carve-out / separation and operational restructuring
· Managing large & complex multi-vendor, multi-geography operational programmes
You will have knowledge and experience of the following:
· Professional services 'advisory' experience from a management consultancy, corporate finance advisory firm or as an 'internal consultant' in a corporate
· Operations experience, ideally gained with companies in one or more of the following sectors: industrial, consumer, high tech, utilities, logistics, telecoms and energy. Functional experience will include supply chain, manufacturing, procurement, shared service provision, R&D, sales and 'back office'
· Demonstrable financial analysis experience from a number of pre- and post-deal transactions, with the ability to link operational analysis to P&L, cash flow and balance sheet
· Track record in business development and routes to market, with the ability to develop and maintain internal and external networks
· Strong written and verbal communication skills and experience of producing and reviewing high calibre reports, papers, presentations and thought leadership.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.