Book-keeper – Flexible, Part-time 2 days/wk
Book-keeper - Flexible, Part-time 2 days/wk
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Mortlake SW14
Type: Permanent position
Hours: Flexible part-time 2 days per week
Salary: up to £35,000 FTE, pro rata subject to experience
Niche Global Distributor of electronic goods.
We are looking for a self-motivated and experienced Book-keeper to join our small entrepreneurial team in offices based in Mortlake.
This is a sole role so the successful candidate will be required to fulfil all aspects of the finance function.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ experience in SME accounting and preferably have some exposure to Quickbooks Desktop.
Must be proficient in Excel.
- Record all transactions in Accounting System with all necessary bank and control account reconciliations – accounts receivable, payable, bank, and fixed assets
- Control the receipt, authorisation, recording and payment of all purchase invoices, recognising opportunities for cost reduction where appropriate.
- Posting sales invoices/credit notes and cash receipts. Also some responsibility for credit control and cash collection
- Ensure all statutory returns and payments are made in a timely manner, such as VAT & PAYE.
- Qualified Accounts professional (AAT/ACCA) with least 3-4 years post qualification experience
- Excellent organisational and problem solving skills combined with thoroughness and very strong attention to detail
- Thorough working knowledge of accounting software
- Motivation to work within a small growing business
How to apply
Please submit your CV and a short cover letter explaining why you feel you are the right person for the job and how your skills and abilities can contribute.
Deadline: 31 January 2017
Apply for Book-keeper – Flexible, Part-time 2 days/wk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly