Audit Director - Open to flexibility
Audit Director - Open to flexibility
At KPMG, our values define who we are and the way we do business. As a leading professional services firm, we know that our strength and capability come from our people – their different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. From our inclusive leadership strategy to our diversity and inclusion targets – we’re making bold changes to who we are and what we do. Be part of it.
This senior business professional leads audit and assurance engagements to consistently deliver:
- An unparalleled client experience
- Profitable growth from audit and assurance services
- Efficient and profitable outcomes
- Value-add reporting
The key accountabilities of this role include:
- Positioning KPMG as first choice for independent assurance services in the minds of clients and future clients
- Driving quality in ways responsible to stakeholders across society and responsive to external regulators
- Leading a shared team commitment to deliver quality, value-add and profitable outcomes for assurance engagements
- Driving revenue growth across existing and new service offerings
- Being a globally-minded, ethically responsible and culturally sensitive leader, professional role model and change champion
- Proactively investing in personal and team development activities that drive our high performance culture
Key behaviours essential for success
- Demonstrates broad business thinking and sound commercial judgement to add value for internal clients
- Proactively builds and maintains strategic relationship with key internal and external stakeholders
- Continuously reviews business strategy in line with changing client needs and demands
- Analyses complex business situations to identify key issues and priorities
- Confidently takes tough and strategic decisions
- Helps others to understand how they can exceed expectations and contribute to the overall business strategy
- Demonstrates personal presence and earns trust and respect
- Is able to lead large teams through complex change processes
- Balances the need of the business by driving efficiencies and managing risk and cost.
- Invests in developing and retaining our most talented and motivated people
- Draws upon interdependencies between different functions to improve KPMG performance and effectiveness
We recognise that as individuals, we each have particular needs and that one size doesn’t fit all, when it comes to how, when and where you work. That’s why we’re proud to offer our colleagues agile working options. We believe in putting you at the centre of your career – KPMG will offer the training, development and stimulating work environment to help you get to where your career ambitions are. That’s why we introduced ‘Our Deal’ – it’s our way of saying ‘thank you’ for bringing your best to work. As part of ‘Our Deal’, you’ll benefit from a range of rewards from secondment opportunities and preferential banking services to a day off on your birthday and have open, honest conversations about your career development.
While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a balanced lifestyle. We offer part time roles with flexible working arrangements which could include, annualised hours, early or late starts to fit around other commitments, shorter working days etc. We are happy to discuss your own requirements and our range of flexible working arrangements in more detail, should that be of interest and, as part of the recruitment process, we can put you in touch with people who work flexibly.
Please click Apply to continue.