Office Manager and Candidate Resourcer - part time c20 - 25 per week
Established over 20 years ago, our client is a well established, award winning and highly regarded Executive Recruitment Firm, specialising in the Management Consultancy sector. They invest in candidate sourcing and quality IT, marketing and support functions and have an excellent reputation as a professional, high integrity business. The Founder/Managing Director is supported by a number of associate recruiters and part time staff.
They wish to recruit a Part-time Office Manager/Candidate Resourcer to work closely with the MD to organise and manage the office along with working on resourcing projects for their clients. This individual will not be expected to cold call or sell to potential new clients.
This is a great opportunity for someone to understand the world of executive recruitment and work part-time, c20 - 25 hours (by mutual agreement) over four or five days with an excellent hourly rate. The role is varied, interesting and has high level of autonomy. The successful candidate will need to be available to start towards the end of February.
The main purpose of the role is to work with the Managing Director to support both the administration of the business and candidate search activities.
- Maintain and process company emails and inboxes including candidate applications
- Ensure weekly and monthly reports are completed and distributed
- Complete candidate registrations and database updates
- Review candidate applications and shortlist CVs for review by Consultants
- Search databases and approach candidates to establish interest in a vacancy
- Arrange candidate/client meetings and interviews
- Upload job adverts to relevant job boards
- Support Managing Director in all tasks including managing the MD's diary, anticipating requirements and organising materials accordingly
- General office administration
- Support Consultants where required with issues including administration and IT
- Ensure all documents, blogs, reports, surveys are well formatted and presented
- Communicate with Suppliers and negotiate Suppliers' contracts
- Support the Marketing Manager regarding social media, monthly performance reports, and blogs
To fit in you must have:
- Excellent written, interpersonal and communication skills
- Organisational and administration experience
- Attention to detail and ability to work to own initiative
- Ability to prioritise and time management skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Great people skills and sense of humour
- Competent in MS Office
- Graduate calibre
All responses will be sent directly from the Employer
Apply for Office Manager and Candidate Resourcer - part time c20 - 25 per week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly