Team Secretary - Open to flexibility
Team Secretary - Open to flexibility
At KPMG, our values define who we are and the way we do business. As a leading professional services firm, we know that our strength and capability come from our people – their different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. From our inclusive leadership strategy to our diversity and inclusion targets – we’re making bold changes to who we are and what we do. Be part of it.
This is a busy and interesting role requiring the ability to be self-sufficient and flexible. We are looking for an excellent communicator who is extremely well organised and demonstrates the ability to pay close attention to detail. The job holder will need to be confident, assertive and approachable and have the ability to prioritise workloads to meet tight deadlines.
The job holder will be required to provide support for secretarial tasks to client-facing staff located in your office.
- Preparation of Word, PowerPoint and Excel documents, including letters, meeting notes, reports, presentations and talk books, organisation of printing and binding of documentsProactive management of diaries as required. Arrange internal and external meetings, book meeting rooms, catering and equipment
- Organise business travel and accommodation
- Answer both internal and external calls promptly and politely in accordance with KPMG’s policy ensuring that accurate and detailed messages are taken and distributed and any queries dealt with professionally and effectively
- Order business cards
- Enter and maintain client information on internal databases eg. CRM
- Preparation of client fees and other financial administration as required
- Proactive management of e-mail inbox as required
- Deal with any IT, voice and data requests/queries as required
- Input and submit expenses in a timely manner
- Ensure all filing systems and archive records are accurate and up to date
- Build a comprehensive knowledge of the team’s business and develop an understanding of KPMG’s processes and procedures
- Deal with incoming post, distribute and highlight urgent post where necessary
- Return / Receive Paperchase files and send off-site where necessary
- Scanning, photocopying (non Document Production Centre) and binding documents
- Answering calls, taking messages and dealing with them efficiently and effectively
- Assist with the completion of Visa applications where necessary
- Labelling courier boxes and ensuring they are taken to the courier collection point
- Carry out any other ad hoc office based administrative tasks as and when required.
The role requires the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Good time management and organisational skills with an ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of IT to include Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- A good standard of written English (spelling and grammar) in order to proof read and draft written correspondence
- Ability to use own initiative to provide an effective support service
- Display tenacity and a high level of proactivity
- Excellent communication and team working skills to liaise effectively with internal staff and clients
- 5 GCSEs/O’Levels, grade A-C including Maths and English or equivalent
- Intermediate PowerPoint
- Intermediate Word
- Basic Excel
- Typing 45 wpm
- Relevant experience working in a team environment within a large company.
We recognise that as individuals, we each have particular needs and that one size doesn’t fit all, when it comes to how, when and where you work. That’s why we’re proud to offer our colleagues agile working options. We believe in putting you at the centre of your career – KPMG will offer the training, development and stimulating work environment to help you get to where your career ambitions are. That’s why we introduced ‘Our Deal’ – it’s our way of saying ‘thank you’ for bringing your best to work. As part of ‘Our Deal’, you’ll benefit from a range of rewards from secondment opportunities and preferential banking services to a day off on your birthday and have open, honest conversations about your career development.
The above job description is correct as at the date it is advertised, however KPMG have the right to alter the job description of a role at any time, in line with the demands and needs of the business.
Please click Apply to continue.