Digital Development Manager - Open to flexibility
1 day left
- Contract Type
Lloyds Banking Group is the UK's leading digital franchise, with over 11 million active online customers across our three main brands, as well as the UK's biggest mobile bank. LBG is also the only UK bank to have Digital representation at Group Executive level; it places Digital at the heart of the bank's strategy.
Our culture in Group Digital brings together smart, talented, driven people from a diversity of backgrounds; people are at the core of who we are. Your ability to connect with your team, provide innovative solutions and create an environment where all can thrive is critical to your success.
This role is in the Innovation and Digital Development Team who play a pivotal role in building the future digital competitive advantage for LBG - to transform Lloyds Banking Group's capability to be the best bank for customers, to drive new and protect existing revenue and to drive a low cost operating model. The Digital Development Team focuses on developing the digital strategy for the Group, strengthening alignment of digital strategy with businesses' strategic priorities and incubating development of new digital capabilities for the bank.
In this role that matters, you will gain significant exposure to senior leadership as the team supports the definition of the Group's strategy through the GSR3 (Group Strategy Review 3) and Bank of the Future work.
Additionally you'll support the Head of Digital Development as one of the team members for articulation and delivery of the Group Digital vision and plan to shape the Group wide digital agenda. This will involve contributing towards digital strategy topics and supporting preparation for digital strategy discussions for Group Executives with analytical, presentation and structuring skills. In addition, he or she will support identifying, shaping and building core digital capabilities necessary for Lloyds Banking Group to meet its digital ambition.
Your key accountabilities will include;
* Supporting the preparation of Group Digital executive committee discussions to shape the world-class digital future for the bank, identifying new growth/value opportunities, and creating and maintaining the Group Digital development agenda and roadmap
* Support preparation of Group Executives and Board discussions to shape and prepare for upcoming Digital driven change by research, analysis, producing required discussion documents and participating in stakeholder discussions, as required
* Support the Group Strategy Review 3 (GSR3) and Bank of Future pilots, especially from a digital lens
* Actively take a role within projects agreed as part of the team agenda
* Support development of new digital capabilities for the Group, like Applied Sciences, Agility, Open Banking, etc.
* Acting as an internal "partner" across Group Digital to develop new business ideas or opportunities, building strong working relationships with Group Digital executives, and executives across the Group.
What we'll need from you;
* Experience in providing thought leadership and an ability to challenge the "status quo"
* Strategic and operational business awareness, with an understanding of Digital businesses
* Effective written and oral communication and influencing skills with an ability to communicate effectively ideas and concepts as well as technical material, in presentation and memo formats
* MBA from a major business school, or experience with a major consulting firm including project management experience
* Ability to take a lead, show initiative and operate without detailed oversight
* Strong team player with passion for colleague development
In return we'll offer you a great package with:
* A performance related bonus
* Generous pension contribution
* 30 Days leave plus bank holidays
* A flexible cash pot to spend on benefits
* Wider corporate benefits and perks
We'd also support work/life balance friendly options such as occasional home-working and we're passionate about diversity in the workplace.
So, if you have the experience we're seeking then get in touch, we'd like to hear from you…