Part-Time Customer Retention Manager / CRM Marketing Manager 20 hrs per wk
Title: Customer Retention Manager/CRM Marketing Manager (Part-Time – 20 hours per week)
Location: Stevenage, Herts (SG1)
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 per year (pro-rata)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Retention Manager to join our small and focused marketing team. Reporting into our Marketing Director, in this role you will have full responsibility for driving and implementing our customer relationship, retention and value strategy. There will be a strong focus on revenue optimization, customer experience, commercial delivery, and reduction in churn rates. This varied and autonomous role requires a pro-active and commercially astute individual with a passion for data.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work closely with internal stakeholder teams (Technical / Product / Marketing / Support) on the successful development of the retention strategy.
- Drive operational delivery of the agreed activities across all channels and position yourself as the SPOC (Single Point of Contact) for the execution of the overall customer retention and value strategy.
- Understand the customer behaviour and competitive pressures that drive churn and work to develop processes and offers that will retain customers.
- Understand the reasons for churn through database analysis.
- Perform ongoing research of customer segments to increase customer lifetime values.
- Plan, manage, and optimise every single retention marketing and service communication through all channels to the consumer base.
- Identify the lifetime value of customers acquired via various sales channels and marketing campaigns and provide recommendations to internal stakeholder teams as to the viability of such tactics.
- Analyse results of programs and campaigns implemented to develop best practice.
- Be responsible for the development and delivery of weekly & monthly consumer retention base reports to quantify the impact of implemented tactics.
- Design, implement, and analyse customer surveys to extract meaningful data with a view to building actionable plans to improve customer retention and product engagement.
- On an ongoing basis, focus on proactive development, implementation and evaluation of new programmes.
- Manage relationships with various internal and external customers/vendors that impact the customer base.
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience in a similar customer retention role
- Proven track record of developing, executing and measuring customer retention strategies
- The ability to work independently and think strategically regarding customer account retention and development
- Entrepreneurial ability and the drive to build revenue and business
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to influence and inspire
- Commercial awareness
- Customer centricity
- Demonstrable experience of maximising budgets and achieving ROI
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Skills and experience to analyse large data sets (quantitative and qualitative) with the ability to extract and present meaningful and actionable insights
- Project and stakeholder management capabilities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly numerate
When you will be working:
This is a part time role – up to 20 hours per week. There is some flexibility around hours however the successful applicant will ideally be able to work on Tuesdays to Thursdays each week
About the Company:
- We are a leading UK domain name and web hosting company with a reputation for great design and usability.
- From individuals to SME's to corporates, our customer base is wide and varied. Each group provides exciting challenges and opportunities for us to explore.
- We have a great team of talented individuals focused on growing the business. We encourage innovation and creativity wherever we can.
- Our friendly and informal atmosphere provides a great opportunity for career progression in a fast paced, cutting edge technology environment.
Other reasons to work for us:
- Company Pension
- Pro rata holiday entitlement of Full Time Equivalent 26 days per year (depending on hours worked)
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Subsidized local gym membership
- Secure Bike Storage
- Free fruit delivered twice a week
- Frequent team events
- Games Room
- Relaxed working environment
- Uniform for those who want it
- Lovable company mascot
How to apply:
If you are interested in the role please send in a cv and covering letter, along with an indication of your preferred working hours.
Please note that as part of the recruitment process a criminal record check will be carried out by an authorized third party.