1:1 Learning Assistant - Part Time
5 days left
- Contract Type
- To support educational and physical provision for a child in EYFS with medical needs.
- The Head teacher
- To support the physical/medical needs of the child
- To support the child inside and outside of the classroom
- To assist with toileting when necessary
- To undertake training to deal with the medical issues
- To take a pastoral role in dealing with the child
- To attend IEP meetings and annual reviews
- To contribute to annual review reports
- To work alongside staff and outside agencies and implement programmes of work
- To communicate clearly with parents and staff
- To help prepare and provide resources when necessary
- To carry out supervision during breaks and lunch times as required
- To attend staff meetings, where appropriate
- To provide support for the child on school trips, visits and events as required
- To promote the School’s best interests both in and out of working hours
- To undertake reasonable duties as required by the Head teacher
- To be aware of confidentiality
We are looking for candidates who are committed to the School’s ethos and who possesses exceptional communication and teamworking skills.
This role is part-time 9.30am-12.30pm during term-time only.