Client Relationship Manager - Client Analytics
Investment management, client management, client analytics, flexible working,
Our client is a leading investment manager providing services to both institutional and retail clients. They have an internal solutions team that supports the investment process through the development, deployment and support of their enterprise investment management platform, which is utilized by executives, portfolio management, risk management, and operations teams. Their client analytics team within that is responsible for delivering financial analytical capabilities on securities and portfolios to both portfolio and risk management teams for their clients.
The client analytics team are required to follow the capital markets and industry events closely and understand how those events impact clients, then implement solutions to fulfill their needs. Team members are tasked with understanding client needs and proactively offering new and comprehensive ways to leverage the investment management platform. The team applies technical and analytical knowledge, business insights and outstanding communication/relationship skills to effectively engage and deepen client relationships.
The Client Relationship Manager will be the interface between clients and the technical teams and will support the full capabilities of our client's proprietary analytics to investment and risk professionals through modeling and reporting capabilities to help users understand their security and portfolio level exposures.
- Proven financial services industry experience essential, buy-side or insurance preferred over sell-side
- Must have previous experience advising Clients on portfolio strategies, portfolio optimization, risk assessments, and attribution
- Must have had prior experience evolving and maintain the content of the analytical reporting on client portfolios’ exposures, risk and performance attribution
- Must have had experience in leading cross functions teams, across multiple business lines, ideally within an Asset Management environment
- Strong interest in financial analytics and technologies, and their application within the investment and risk management process is critical
- Demonstrated passion and enthusiasm for the asset management and risk management industry is essential
- Language requirements – English and French preferred,\other European language skills would be an advantage
- Desire to work closely with internal partners and key clients in a manner that deepens relationships and further demonstrates value of the analytical tools
- Creative, analytical problem solver who’s comfortable with using a wide range of technology (experience of the Aladdin platform preferred)
- Must have prior knowledge of databases, SQL, UNIX, VBA , C++, PERL or similar tools, a definite advantage
- Enjoys a fast-paced, high-intensity environment and multi-tasking
- Client delivery focused having to balance client priorities and team resources to ensure effective project deliveries to the client satisfaction
- Ability to leverage technical, business and client insights to drive improvements
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to interface with external clients
Flexibility - 5 days a week (with some home working)
Location - Central London
Salary - £65-85K FTE depending on experience