Contract IT Project Manager - Cardiff, up to 3 days per week for 3 months
Part Time Contract IT Project Manager
The PM Centre Ltd is an IT consultancy providing flexible project management skills to small and medium sized enterprises in the South West of England and South Wales.
We have an exciting new opportunity for an ambitious and highly motivated individual to support one of our Cardiff based Software Company clients.
- Management of key customer projects from requirements gathering to delivery
- Analysis of current development planning from roadmap to delivery with recommendations to improve
- Management of the process for attending local and global trade shows
- Contract role for 3 months initially, likely to extend
- Three days per week for the first month followed by one day per week thereafter
- We offer competitive daily market rates, dependent on the candidate’s experience
- Hours can be split to suit other work or home life commitments
- Potential for role to grow to more days
- Experience in the software sector of delivering IT projects
- Amiable personality and extremely diligent character
- Excellent presentation and written skills
- Demonstrable project management knowledge (PRINCE2, Agile methodologies, MS Project and tools such as Jira)
- Demonstrable track record delivering software projects
- Understanding of support processes (e.g. ITIL) and issues clients may face
Please attach your CV and covering message detailing your suitability for the role.