Part time Regional HR Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
HR, part time, regional HR, generalist HR, management consulting
Our client is global consulting firm, based in Central London. They are seeking a Regional HR manager to cover maternity leave on a part time basis, 3 days a week, to join the business. They need someone to start by the middle of March.
This pivotal HR role is a full generalist role including employee relations, recruitment, performance management, comp and bens as well as budget management. The role will also include mentoring and developing an HR Coordinator. There will be some planned travel required.
Skills, knowledge and experience:
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent relevant experience
- Solid work experience in as an HR manager, (multi site or regional HR experience is preferred)
- Experience of working in a professional services environment
- Strong IT Knowledge (Microsoft office) including experience of a variety of HR systems
- Hands-on willing to get into the detail with a 'can do' attitude
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High degree of flexibility in a fast-paced environment, ability to handle competing priorities, keeping constant sight of the overall objectives, strong service orientation
- Ability to work independently, exercising sound judgment and initiative
- Comfortable working with a broad range of stakeholders, across all levels of the business
- Ability to handle difficult situations with poise, understanding and tact
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail; accuracy and timeliness
This is great opportunity to join a professional global business on a part time basis.
- Flexibility - 3 days a week (immediate start, contract likely to run until the end of the year)
- Salary - up to £60K FTE
- Location - Central London