Finance Administrator - Open to flexibility
Accounting Operations within Finance Business Services, forms part of Group Finance and is responsible for the provision of a wide range of financial control and payment services across Lloyds Banking Group.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a self motivated individual to join the Payment Operations team working in a dynamic, team oriented environment.
It is essential that candidates have good attention to detail, investigative and communication skills and are able to work both individually and as part of a team. Tasks must be completed within strict deadlines and we therefore require candidates with a 'can do' attitude and the ability to adapt in an ever changing environment.
Finance COO is committed to building a diverse workforce where colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We support the principles of agile working and will be pleased to consider applications from candidates seeking flexible working arrangements
As this role requires a high level of integrity, all candidates who are offered the position will be required to go through further vetting, including a 'subject access request' (Criminal records check).
* Carry out a range of assigned clerical/technical support tasks, ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adheres to specified Group policies, processes and procedures
* Complete a range of technical queries, using own judgement and interpretation as required, to ensure the timely provision of high quality information and advice to internal customers
* Generate CHAPS payments daily on behalf of a number of internal and external customers keeping to very strict deadlines and using the upmost accuracy and attention to detail
* Raise customer cheque payments adhering to strict guidelines
* Work alongside other team members to ensure the completion a high volume of Unclaimed Customer Credits & Unclaimed Assets
* Contribute to the completion of the team's workload
* Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes, procedures and systems
* Demonstrate core Lloyds Banking Group values and behaviours as an active team member
* Work is typically allocated and monitored daily
The role capabilities:
* Attention to Detail