Legal and Business Affairs Team Administrative Assistant, part time
Endemol Shine UK is looking for a Legal and Business Affairs Team Administrative Assistant to support the legal team in a secretarial and administrative capacity. You will be responsible for the contract administration of the department which will involve maintaining a large filing system for both legal correspondence and original contracts which needs to be simple and easily accessible.
- Sending out contracts and keeping a detailed log of the status of all agreements.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the office in particular dealing with the filing (for both legal correspondence and contracts) and archiving system.
- First point of contact for people contacting the legal department (agents, broadcasters as well and any general legal queries from production teams within the company).
- Organising meetings using the meeting manager / Outlook. Booking meeting rooms, making refreshments, clearing meeting rooms after they’ve been used.
- Assisting the Director of Legal and Business Affairs – Initial, Remarkable Television, Zeppotron and Endemol Shine UK Digital and the with diary management as and when needed.
- Proof reading documents if required
- Organising couriers and bikes.
- Organising travel and meeting arrangements.
- Keeping office stationery up to date.
- Other ad hoc admin duties.
Apply for Legal and Business Affairs Team Administrative Assistant, part time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly