Inhouse Lawyer, Part-time, flexible working
Part-time, flexible working: Inhouse Lawyer
My Inhouse Lawyer is recruiting for people in London and the South East. The role is for part-time (portfolio) inhouse lawyers. This is not a typical part-time role in that you will:
- Achieve your part-time work-life balance by working flexibly with a number of businesses (giving you greater variety and income security); and
- Be part of a growing national team of like-minded inhouse portfolio professionals (giving you access to an incredible peer 2 peer network).
My Inhouse Lawyer is a leading provider of part-time inhouse lawyer services to scale-up and mid-tier private, public and not for profit businesses. Due to high demand from our clients and business partners, we are accelerating our rapid penetration of the London and South East markets. We are looking for suitably qualified, experienced and ambitious inhouse lawyers with great energy and an entrepreneurial drive to join our fast-growing team.
This opportunity will suit experienced inhouse lawyers who have scaled the corporate heights and are now looking to develop a portfolio career working with greater freedom, good clients and like-minded professionals in a dynamic business environment.
Required Skills and Experience
- 15 years’ professional experience.
- Strong inhouse legal, commercial and strategic background.
- Track record of excellence, achievement and entrepreneurial drive.
- Desire to work directly with business owners, with a passion for making a difference.
- Business development experience of benefit.
- Confidence and gravitas.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Enjoys working independently as well as in a collegiate team environment.
- Breadth and depth of professional experience.
My Inhouse Lawyer provides 1st class inhouse lawyer services on a part-time basis to scale-ups and businesses operating in the mid-tier sector. We are 1 of 7 successful businesses who provide part-time experts in Finance and Accounting, Sales and Marketing, IT and HR (www.thelibertigroup.com). Our partners are No 1 in the World for Finance, No 1 in the UK for IT and growing fast in Marketing and HR and we work together as a team for the benefit of our clients.
If you are interested in joining our team or learning more about the role, please forward your CV with a short note describing why you believe you are suited to, and will be successful in a portfolio career, citing any business development experience you may have.
Please send your CV and detailed covering letter below.
Apply for Inhouse Lawyer, Part-time, flexible working
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly