Performance Reporting Manager, Advisory MC - CSL - Open to flexibility
At KPMG, our values define who we are and the way we do business. As a leading professional services firm, we know that our strength and capability come from our people – their different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. From our inclusive leadership strategy to our diversity and inclusion targets – we’re making bold changes to who we are and what we do. Be part of it.
As we finalise the team to deliver the contract over the long term, we are seeking a Performance Reporting Manager, to join our Finance team, based in Leeds. This is a key role within the Finance Team on what is a ground-breaking new project for KPMG. This role will report to the Head of Finance, and work closely with the wider operational management information team. We are not a Finance team who operates in isolation to the business and we enjoy challenging to make changes and deliver real value to the organisation
Roles and Responsibilities
- Production of management accounts which verify, track and accurately report the business performance, ensuring they adhere to the agreed accounting policy and quality standards
- Production of monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc management information to track and provide commentary around financial performance against the planned outcomes for the project
- Ensure transparency of performance reporting through access to root data that can be and is regularly audited to confirm reported performance levels
Qualifications and Skills
- Recognised accounting qualification ACCA or international equivalent essential
- Advanced analytical competence required
- Strong Excel skills and knowledge of Anaplan desirable
Experience and Background
- Experience reporting large complex contracts in a managed service environment
- Demonstrated passionate for maintaining governance and a thorough knowledge of performance management frameworks
- Comfortable working with and challenging both stakeholders within the finance team and the wider business
We recognise that as individuals, we each have particular needs and that one size doesn’t fit all, when it comes to how, when and where you work. That’s why we’re proud to offer our colleagues agile working options. We believe in putting you at the centre of your career – KPMG will offer the training, development and stimulating work environment to help you get to where your career ambitions are. That’s why we introduced ‘Our Deal’ – it’s our way of saying ‘thank you’ for bringing your best to work. As part of ‘Our Deal’, you’ll benefit from a range of rewards from secondment opportunities and preferential banking services to a day off on your birthday and have open, honest conversations about your career development.
While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a balanced lifestyle. We offer part time roles with flexible working arrangements which could include, annualised hours, early or late starts to fit around other commitments, shorter working days etc. We are happy to discuss your own requirements and our range of flexible working arrangements in more detail, should that be of interest and, as part of the recruitment process, we can put you in touch with people who work flexibly Equal Opportunities employer.