Sales & Account Manager - Part-time 3/4 days
We are a team of policy experts, led by one of the architects of Universal Credit. We believe government services can be delivered more effectively and help people toward greater independence, if they are simple for people and organisations to understand.
Our analysis shows how each individual household is affected by all policy changes, now and in the future. This helps local authorities to target resources, meet their statutory obligations and spend money more effectively.
We use a scientific approach to data visualisation that can drill down to individual households and help people to take control. Our software models how the policies of four government departments affect households on low incomes, helping people to understand how government policy affects them so that they can make better decisions and lead more fulfilling lives.
About the role
We are looking for a driven and motivated sales and account manager to help us grow during an exciting time for the business. Your main focus will be to promote their consultancy and software offerings and build relationships with decision makers and frontline advisors within local authorities, housing associations, and advice agencies. You will get huge satisfaction from making a difference where it counts doing worthwhile work.
You will work with the Director and Head of Sales to actively promote our consultancy and software offerings to local authorities, housing associations, and employment service organisations.
You will work with the Head of Marketing and Head of Operations to build relationships with clients, and ensure that they are delighted with their services. As part of a small and growing team, responsibilities may develop and change quickly. The role offers excellent potential for growth within the company.
- Hungry, driven, enthusiastic self-starter
- Proven track record of exceeding targets
- Passion for the sales process
- Possesses a strong will to win
- Enjoys working in a collaborative team environment
- Has experience building and managing a 3x pipeline
- Comfortable pitching and presenting to senior department heads and executives
Your initial responsibilities will include:
Sales and Business development:
- Execute a professional sales process
- Meet and exceed realistic sales targets
- Promote our products and services to prospective clients
- Identify new prospects
- Contact, qualify and build a relationship with prospects over the telephone
- Maintain relationships working with the marketing team
- Hold virtual and in person client meetings and deliver product demonstrations
- Account Management
- Work with new clients to ensure they are delighted by the software, and our support to ensure the software is embedded into their teams.
- Learn about each client’s needs to identify new business opportunities, support renewals and provide a high level of service.
- Move existing clients through the relationship development framework to ensure ongoing engagement and software renewals.
A negotiable basic salary of c. £30k with OTE of c. £55,000 is offered to the successful candidate along with the perks in career and personal development associated with a fast moving high growth company. For immediate screening interview please submit a current CV and short cover letter summarising why you'd be a good fit.
Apply for Sales & Account Manager - Part-time 3/4 days
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly