Bookkeeper, part time 14 hrs/wk
The Queen Elizabeth Diamond Jubilee Trust is a charitable foundation established in 2012 to mark and celebrate Her Majesty The Queen’s 60-year contribution to the Commonwealth.
The Trust has received donations from governments, corporate partners, trusts, foundations, community groups and individuals from across the Commonwealth. The Trust’s mission is to enrich the lives of people from all backgrounds within the Commonwealth, and its programmes work in alliance towards eliminating avoidable blindness and to empower a new generation of young leaders.
To apply, please email a copy of your CV (max. 2 pages) and covering letter via the apply section below. or by post to Diana Campbell-Smith at The Queen Elizabeth Diamond Jubilee Trust, 128 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SA.
Closing date: 5 May 2017
For further information about the post please contact Rosemary Mitchell at email@example.com
We regret that it will not be possible to acknowledge applications. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The Queen Elizabeth Diamond Jubilee Trust is committed to equality and inclusion and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Registered charity number 1145640
To assist the Financial Controller by carrying out data inputting for transactions, reconciliations and some initial reporting and analysis of management information.
Hours: part-time, 14 hours a week. Fixed term contract for 12 months.
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 pro rata
- To be responsible for inputting financial data into the Trust’s accounts using Sage Line 50 accounting software.
- To assist in the reconciliation of the bank and other balance sheet accounts
- To assist the financial controller with month end close as required, for example calculating the depreciation, allocating the payroll costs and accruing for income/expenditure
- To assist in extracting financial data from the SAGE accounting software for use in preparing financial reports for senior staff, the Audit Committee and Board of Trustees.
- Adhere to the Trust’s financial procedures and systems to ensure accurate capture of financial information as required by SORP and FRS 102, including cataloguing all receipts and maintaining proper filing of documents
- To carry out such other duties as may from time to time be necessary.
- Experienced bookkeeper/accountant
- Strong IT skills, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Good level of competence in SAGE Accounting
- Great attention to detail
- Good time management skills and experience of working to deadlines and under pressure.
- Flexible, supportive and pro-active approach to work and a good team worker.
- Strong interpersonal skills with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Experience of handling confidential information and an understanding of data protection regulations.
- Direct experience of working in an organisation with a high profile.
- Experience of charity accounting
Apply for Bookkeeper, part time 14 hrs/wk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly