Parliament Hill is a small and fast growing company with a dedicated team of 8 looking after over 90 membership organisations in the UK. We provide ‘member benefit schemes’ on behalf of a diverse range of clients (institutions, professional bodies, trade unions etc.), saving their members time and money.
Salary – £28,000 pro rata + workplace pension, company benefit discounts; season ticket loan; private medical after 12 months; flexible hours (minimum 30 hours per week)
To support the Director where necessary with the day to day business of the company including project work; admin support to team when required; to manage the office including being the contact for all IT, telecoms & utilities issues/renewals; basic HR & finance skills; event management; Health & Safety representative. Full training will be provided.
- Supporting Director
- Project work
- Arranging periodic team & client events
- Booking internal/external meeting rooms
- Answering PH telephone calls
- Manage office & ensure environment kept tidy & safe
- Recruitment, inductions, holidays/sickness record keeping; pension overview
- IT & telecoms – conduit to support companies for any issues
- H&S representative – periodic reviews, updating policies, etc.
- Utilities – review best price & renew contracts periodically
- Stationery ordering
- Client/provider invoicing and reconciliations using Kashflow system
- Chasing unpaid invoices
- Sub tenant invoicing
- Petty cash control/recording appropriately
- Point of contact for all finance queries
- To work collaboratively with the team in order to ensure the smooth running of the business.
- To contribute to the development and delivery of the company’s business objectives as required by the Director
- Excellent written & spoken English
- 60+ wpm typing
- Finance experience desirable but not essential (Kashflow/Sage/other)
- Mature outlook
- Good ‘all-rounder’ with sense of humour
Reports to: Director