Part-Time Customer Service Advisors
We are currently recruiting for positive and enthusiastic part time customer service advisors to work a variety of afternoon and evening shifts.
Based at our prestigious Contact Centre in Lynchwood Business Park, Peterborough, we are looking for people who provide a brilliant service to each and every customer who contacts the Centre.
- You’ll deliver outstanding customer service by successfully responding to questions and queries relating to new and existing policies, showing empathy and compassion along the way.
- Work closely with colleagues to raise service and sales standards to the most appropriate person, developing joint solutions and sharing best practice.
- Address any customer/intermediary service queries or complaints that arise to ensure customer service and satisfaction standards are consistently achieved.
- Demonstrate the RSA Brand Beliefs to maximise your performance and RSA’s investment in your training and development.
Our leading benefits package includes an annual salary of £16,250 pro rata, 25 days holiday pro rata, Employer Pension contribution of 7.5% with a further max match of 2.5%, to give up to 10%, Life Assurance 10 times base salary, Bonus potential of 12.5% and an unfunded flexible benefits package including Childcare vouchers, Gymflex, Cycle to work scheme and retail vouchers plus many more.
Onsite you will find a staff restaurant, newsagents, Costa, cash machine, free staff car park and unlimited free tea & coffee.
It doesn’t matter if you’ve never worked in a contact Centre before, or even if you’re straight out of education. We pride ourselves on delivering some of the best training out there.
Just show us your dedication and passion for delighting customers.
Our most successful Customer Service Advisors are: Positive, Enthusiastic, Honest, Responsible, Committed, Helpful & Empathetic
We have a variety of shifts available
- 17 hours per week: Monday 5-8, Wednesday 5-8, Friday 4.30 - 8, Saturday 9-5
- 18 hours per week: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 5-8, Sunday 10-4.
- 18 hours per week: Monday 2-5.30, Tuesday 2-6, Thursday 2-6, Friday 2-5.30, Saturday 2-5.
- 17 hours per week: 2 week rotational shift pattern: Week 1 Monday and Tuesday 5-8, Thursday 4-8, Saturday 9-4.30. Week 2 Monday and Tuesday 5-8, Wednesday 4.30 - 8, Saturday 10-5.
- 22 hours per week: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 4-8, Saturday 9-5, Sunday 10-1.
Start Date: 7th August and 12th August
Training: Monday - Friday 4pm - 8pm for 1st 9 weeks
Help people live & enjoy life and click apply