Administrator, part time 22.5 hrs/wk
Citizens Advice Merton and Lambeth are recruiting a part-time Administrator. The role will report to the CEO and involve working closely with managers and others across the organisation, including trustees, to:
Provide administrative support for a range of functions - such as Human Resources filing and paperwork, preparing letters, note-taking and office administration.
- Ensure Health and Safety policies and procedures are up to date and fit for purpose, working with senior managers and external consultants
- Provide support for internal communications (updates from managers and trustees, notice boards etc)
- Coordinating social events for staff and volunteers
- Support the maintenance of the CAML website
- Continuously improve systems and process in related areas - administration, record keeping, health and safety and governance
We are looking to appoint someone for 22.5 hours per week, the details of which are negotiable. You will need:
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- A good understanding of how to manage competing priorities
- Self-reliance to take the lead
- Good people-skills and a flexible approach to working with people right across the organisation
- Good communication skills and an understanding of the importance of internal communications.
You do not need website administration experience or specific expertise in health and safety, though these may be an advantage.
Please see the job description and details of how to apply on our website: https://caml.org.uk/about/current-vacancies/