Head of Happiness (flexible hours)
Head of Happiness (f/t flexible)
- Fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing start-up
- Opportunity to make change to ensure the company is the best place to work!
- Beautiful office in west Oxfordshire
- Salary up to £45k FTE plus bonus (+pension, life assurance, private medical…)
- Flexible working arrangements welcome
Our client is a leading voice & technology brand working with some of the world’s biggest retailers. They now have over 30,000 people in 4,000 locations using their product every day!
The business has achieved unbelievable growth within the last 18 months and is now looking to cement their position as the leader in this field whilst also expanding their reach into Europe, Australasia and North America.
In 2018 they achieved record revenue and they are now looking to triple in size by 2020. One of their key ways of doing this is to make them the best place to work that they can, and that’s where you come in!
- Reporting to the MD, you will drive their goal to become one of the “Top 100 places to work”, as they transition from a hardware company to a leading edge software house. You will be responsible for the happiness of the whole team as well as overseeing routine HR activities.
- This is a hands-on role in a fast-paced startup environment and you will have the opportunity to make a massive difference! • Work with the leadership team to turn the company into the best place colleagues have ever worked in
- Create a 1 team, can do culture that can achieve amazing things
- Put in place the systems and support structure that enable all colleagues to achieve their maximum potential
- Assist in the recruitment of all the great people we will need to onboard over the next few years
- Manage day to day HR administration
To get the job, you’ll need a few years’ experience under your belt and an impressive track record of achievement. Most of all, you’ll need to show us that you’ve been involved with and ideally driven a cultural shift like this before. A confident self-starter, you’ll be able to make an impact from day one, taking ownership of the happiness plan and making it happen.
Other key skills and attributes that are essential to this role include:
- At least 3 years relevant experience in driving company culture, with a strong track
- record of delivery.
- People related degree and/or professional qualifications/certifications
- A passion for improvement and getting the best out of colleagues
- Strong organisational and communication skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks.
- Working for a current/former ‘Times Top 100’ company would be a distinct advantage.
What’s in it for you…
- A truly unique challenge in a fast growing start-up
- An autonomous role where you are the master of your own destiny
- Lots of personal career routes & opportunities as we scale
- A business with the goal of becoming a times top 100 company by 2021 Team culture with an employee-wide bonus scheme linked to annual results Free fruit, social committee and great employee benefits
- The latest Macbook Pro’s and a G-Suite for business company
- A sector where you will see the outcomes of your work in everyday life
- A diverse and ambitious leadership team