Engagement Manager / Performance Coach (Development) – Full or Part Time
3 days left
- Contract Type
Full Time (flexible), and would consider Part Time (4 days per week)
Do you have a passion for the development of staff to help them perform at their best?
At Kubrick Group we grow amazing people into top data analysts, engineers, scientists and governance specialists. Our mission is to offer the world's most exciting organisations greater choice in how they solve their data challenges. From day one, we knew the way we prepared our consultants had to stand out and offer real value to organisations.
That's why we hire the best people and train them in the most advanced data skills and data technologies. The world class training in our data labs enables Kubrick consultants to become the next generation of Data Engineers, Data Analysts, and Business Analysts.
We are now at a point in time where industry, healthcare and governments can change our world for the better by leveraging data. We work across all sectors and our projects have included helping retailers predict fashion trends, car manufacturers project sales of new models and even hospitals understand the real reason for the growth in patient numbers in their A&E departments.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain regular communication with consultants whilst on client placement
- Deliver timely, honest, and actionable feedback
- Facilitate quarterly meetings with clients to discuss consultant performance
- Set quarterly goals + deliver & monitor them
- Maintain accurate record keeping of consultant data
- Handle any minor grievances if they arise
- Help facilitate career management
- Provide excellent pastoral care for consultants
What we need from you:
- Able to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Active listening skills essential
- Good relationship management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and high organisational skills
- Ability to escalate issues when needed (but also act in line with wider company messages)
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Proficient use of MS Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Able to travel frequently, predominantly within greater London
- Minimum 2:1 Bachelor’s Degree
This opportunity would be ideal for an individual with a senior project management background, even to MD level, as well as those with engagement management experience.
We understand that, more than ever, it is essential that candidates and employees alike are able to strike the best work/life balance that suits them. Although this is a full time role (based on 35 hours per week), we are open to conversations with the right candidate about what flexibility you might require. This could be home working, staggered start/finish times etc. We would also consider any applications from candidates looking to work Part Time. Due to our business need, we envisage this to be based on 4 days per week. Please feel free discuss at the interview stage.
What you’ll get from us:
- Excellent flexibility during the working week
- A collaborative, supportive working environment
- A strong sense of community
- A competitive salary of £50-£70,000 FTE dependent on experience
Submit your CV and cover letter and tell us why you would be an ideal candidate. After this we will review
your application and if successful you will be invited to participate in the following:
- Telephone/video interview
- Face-to-face interview
We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Engagement Manager / Performance Coach (Development) – Full or Part Time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly