Part-time / flexible Audit Managers and Senior Managers
Our client is a leading professional services firm, they are looking to recruit Audit Managers and Senior Managers to work across the UK.
Candidates will be qualified ACCA accountants with experience of working in audit (in Big 4 or a smaller firm)
You will have demonstrable experience of managing multiple engagements and coaching junior members of teams to develop both technical and professional skills
This is an opportunity to work with a broad and diverse range of clients of varying sizes, industries and complexity. You will utilise cutting edge technology to execute the delivery of complex and judgmental Assurance activities in the areas of Auditing of Pensions balances; Auditing of Share Based Payments; Audit of Tax.
In this position you will have a key leadership role on Assurance assignments
- Help shape the strategy in how the firm most efficiently and effectively delivers Assurance in these more complex areas, driving transformation and innovation.
- Actively lead a team of individuals, providing pastoral care, coaching, mentoring and ongoing support to ensure high quality delivery.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and established audit clients.
- Develop a network of contract across the firm through working closely with other other members of audit teams as well as colleagues in other parts of the firm (e.g. Tax specialists, valuation experts, actuaries, etc.).
- Utilise your strong business awareness and sound reporting skills to provide insight to the client with which you work.
- Interact directly with clients, but do so virtually – enabling you to work more flexibly than is typically possible.
The work is location agnostic, and as such they are looking for individuals to be based in any regional UK office.
Candidates will be qualified accountants with proven post-qualification experience. They will bring demonstrable experience of leading a team, with experience of having done this in a virtual environment being highly desirable.
This role offers the potential for flexible working on a full or part time basis. It is expected, at most, only very minimal travel will be required with the vast majority of interactions (with clients and core engagement teams) being virtual in nature.
Flexibility: Various part-time options such as 3 days a week, term time working, 5 shorter days (school hours) with home-based working
Location: UK wide
Salary: up to £67K basic plus flexible benefits (pension, private medical, life assurance) plus bon
Recruiter Contact: Linda Baldwin