Support Analyst (Artwork & Packaging) – 1 year-Secondment, Open to flexible working
Support Analyst (Artwork & Packaging) - 1 year-Secondment / Fixed Term Contract (FTC)
We are currently recruiting for a Support Analyst (on a 12-month basis) who can make a positive difference to the Artwork and Packaging Services team. As the Support Analyst, you will provide operational support to circa 35 staff based in the Artwork & Packaging Services Centre office in Barnard Castle (based in D-Block). You will be the central point of contact and reference within the centre for administrative, operational, analytical and facilities issues, questions and problems.
In delivering your role, you will interact with Site Facilities and external vendors for office fixes and improvements (raising help desk calls) and deal with any other issues that could adversely impact the effectiveness of those working at the site. You will maintain a print room for use by operational staff (which includes specialist plotters and proofreading equipment) and co-ordinate external engineer visits to resolve hardware problems. You will ensure that Purchase Orders and Invoices are processed in a timely manner (to be delivered 100% on time) and you will plan and coordinate all team events, site visits, and workshops.
In addition to the above your responsibilities you will also extend to:
- Support a 3rd party offshore team to ensure a consolidated comprehensive administration service.
- Ensuring site-readiness for internal and external audits.
- Ensures Artwork & Packaging Services are fully compliant (responsible for secured filing of GxP records with retention policy of 7 years or more) and manage Document Management processes in compliance with the GSK Quality Management System (QMS).
- Facilitate Risk Management Control Board and Quality Council meetings to monitor training compliance and progress against mitigation plans.
- Supports team leads with data analysis and KPI trending
- Monitors training co-ordination and acts to ensure Artwork & Packaging Services team are 100% training compliant.
- Routinely deal with sensitive cost and people related information (and be expected to respond as appropriate).
- Ensures GMS communications are cascaded within the Artwork & Packaging Services Centre.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a circa 1-year secondment (Fixed Term Contract) opportunity. For internal applicants, please ensure you have spoken with your line-manager to ensure they are supportive of your application.
This role would suit a driven and motivated individual who ideally has strong experience of working in a complex manufacturing environment. We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, who can confidently make sound judgements and decisions (when required), provide solutions to key issues which arise and have the ability to effectively collaborate with senior leaders and peers. The ability to communicate with senior stakeholders (eg Directors, Finance Managers, Senior Site Managers, etc) is considered important. You will have excellent people skills. It is imperative in this role that you drive common-objective thinking, with a complete focus on providing solutions. You will need to be persuasive, have a strong continuous improvement mindset, and have proven experience dealing with diverse stakeholder groups.
Applicants should demonstrate in their application how they meet the above criteria in order to be successful for interview selection.
CLOSING DATE for applications: Wednesday 13th of February (COB).
Please take a copy of the Job Description, as this will not be available post closure of the advert.
When applying for this role, please use the 'cover letter' of the online application or your CV to describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above. The information that you have provided in your cover letter and CV will be used to assess your application.
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process. If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
- Previous experience in an administrative role (supporting local and remote senior managers and teams)
- Experience in operational expenditure administration including use of ERP (ideally SAP accounts payable/receivable modules)
- Adapt in Microsoft Office Packages including Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Use of excel for data presentation and metric trending. Used for disciplines such as budget tracking, staff management and head count reviews.
- Experience with access control and administration for corporate systems (ideally for those used for training compliance and risk management)
- Skilled in Leadership Team Meeting setup and facilitation- collates information establishing schedule of meetings and helps to run them (including out brief and follow up on actions)
- Demonstrated experience working under confidentiality agreements in relation to organisational change, staff records and personal information
- As per Basic Qualifications
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires. For more information on GSK please refer to our website: www.gsk.com
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorisation before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorisation is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorisation being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.