Human Resources Business Partner, Open to flexible working
Human Resources Business Partner – Talent Pool
Job Description :
At Diageo, there are two core assets that drive growth across our business: our brands and our people. They drive one another. Our Human Resources sits at the heart of this; our Business Partners role is to ensure we have the right conditions in place to develop and release the potential of our talent; our leaders and their teams. It is to challenge and support in equal measure; to help strategically shape the future organisation to deliver the biggest possible performance outcomes.
Our Business Partners are integral to shaping and executing the organisational and people agenda; making sure we have the right structure, capabilities and talent for the future – all through brilliant execution of our core people processes and interventions, focusing on creating the right environment for our teams to flourish.
If you would like to be part of our talent pool for future Business Partnering roles, read on to explore our opportunities and share your interest today!
Our Business Partnering roles…
- Deliver game changing talent planning and management; develop talent & capability using internal and external analysis to ensure we have the right talent to deliver the ambitions of the organisation today and tomorrow.
- Build plans to drive optimum organisational effectiveness resulting in structures that are fit for purpose and future proof Diageo.
- Drive our inclusion and diversity agenda by designing and delivering interventions at all levels.
- Work with business leaders, line managers, global Centres of Excellence and Shared Services to ensure we maximise value for the organisation and key organisational effectiveness metrics are delivering.
- Create an organisation that continues to look for simplification and standardisation opportunities in order to deliver the agility required for future business performance.
What are we looking for?
You will have a solid background in at least one HR discipline where you will have already proven your ability to shape and deliver organisational effectiveness and change with confidence. You will bring the following:
- Significant experience in a broad range of HR roles including operational roles which require technical/functional expertise and HR roles which have had a strategic role in the business.
- We want someone who always looks for a better way of doing something – this might be from an external source or just a great idea.
- Experience in working successfully with stakeholders at the most senior level – black-belt coach– influencing, supporting and challenging.
- Ability to use “HR data”, analysing to measure impacts, assess organisation effectiveness plans, diagnose trends and link to business performance outcomes.
- Change and project management skills (including influencing change).
- Excellent talent judgement – ability to assess talent gaps, and suggest actions needed to strengthen the talent bench.
- Deep commercial understanding a strong internal and external radar to understand what will impact the business now and in the future.
Our Business Partnering roles are an amazing opportunity to grow your experience on a global scale within a highly respected and groundbreaking organisation who produce some of the world’s best loved brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.