HR Manager, part time 3-4 days per week
5 days left
- Contract Type
A Unique Opportunity for an Outstanding Candidate
The King Alfred School is looking for a motivated individual who wants to grow and build the School’s Human Resources function within a supportive and friendly team. Reporting to the Director of Finance and Operations, the HR Manager will be responsible for:
- Setting the School’s Human Resources strategy and acting as a strategic adviser to senior management
- Developing the School’s Human Resources policies, systems and processes
- Managing recruitment, induction and probation
- Overseeing compliance with statutory, data and safeguarding regulations
- Ensuring the accurate and efficient running of the payroll.
As the School’s HR Manager, you will take on a wide range of responsibilities and play a key role in the implementation of the School’s ambitious strategy.
The position is part time and term-time plus two weeks. The salary will be £42,000 to £46, 000 per annum (pro rata) depending on experience.
If you are interested in this exciting position, you should send a CV and covering letter via the application method below.
If you wish to find out more about the position or have an informal chat, please contact Julie Saunders at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Application: 9 am Monday 25 February, 2019
First Round Interviews: week beginning Monday 11 March 2019
Second Round Interviews: week commencing Monday 18 March, 2019
Please advise if you are not available on the proposed dates for the interviews. All members of the King Alfred School community are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Apply for HR Manager, part time 3-4 days per week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly