GB Content Manager, Open to flexible working
GB Content Manager
Digital is reshaping the world we live in and shifting expectations about how our needs are met. The trade is moving online at pace – they are not only looking for their lives to be made easier but effortless, along with value add content that will help them grow their business. We are seeking talent to support us in that digital journey.
We’re a high performing team who are driving transformation, by putting digital at the heart of DIAGEO. We are the market leader in online spirits and growing share faster than the competition. We’re proud to say that we’ve been recognised externally too.
Purpose of Role
Define and implement the local GB marketing strategy for Diageo’s trade ecommerce platform: MyDiageo
- Define and implement MyDiageo GB content strategy including onsite, social and newsletter content, supplementing Europe Calendar with local events and content
- Create / manage local FAQs content
- Manage customer segmentation rules on MyDiageo
- Manage content and upload activation content onto MyDiageo
- Create & execute newsletters to engage customers and drive usage of MyDiageo’
- Define and implement local user acquisition strategy including production of all materials and implementation in country
- Define and manage local MyDiageo marketing KPIs and ongoing performance (measurement and evaluation), using Salesforce reports, BPM performance reports, Google Analytics, Mail Chimp and Market Logic
- Manage local A&P budget
- Head of Direct to Shopper
- Europe MyDiageo Marketing Lead
- Europe Dcomm Marketing team
- GB Customer Marketing team
- GB MyDiageo Product Owner
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- 3+ years Digital Customer Marketing experience– ideally B2B
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Optimizing user funnels
- Managing and optimizing offline marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics) and A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience of managing agencies and writing creative briefs
- Experience of managing budgets
- Effective stakeholder management working with and managing multiple stakeholders both internal and external agencies with the ability to prioritise often conflicting requirements, escalate issues and drive to resolution
- Languages - English (fluent), additional languages would be ideal
- Agitator, you challenge the norms both internally and externally to drive cultural and performance breakthroughs
- Relentless in the pursuit of growth – you have fire in the belly and roadblocks are challenges you relish and overcome with ease
- Do whatever it takes to deliver the right outcomes for the team and the business. You are able to be in the trenches, as well as lead from the front
- turning data into actionable insights
- Famous for making it happen – your words translate into action & results delivering visible impact
Effective business leader
- Self-sufficient, you are capable of creating your own priorities to deliver the best outcome for the business.
- Able to build strong networks & relationships, holding the tension as required.
- Move seamlessly from detail to big picture, you must be able to grasp complexity but translate the message with simplicity. Being an effective communicator is vital.
- Inspire people to go with you on this journey.